Thread: Wanted Artist unknown - When the sun comes down (narcotic thrust remix) mp3

Default Wanted Artist unknown - When the sun comes down (narcotic thrust remix) mp3

It's not often i request any wants in this section but i heard a tune last night and i have to get me hands on it.

Not sure who its by and its not strictly old skool but i hear Ben taylor played it at Retro@TT.

When i heard it last night the place just went off. It's got an old skool style to it imo. But i would say its a recent House tune.

Your help is appreciated

Retroandy.

P.s tried Al the mp3 master on here and he doesnt have it

ive moved it to tune id's see if we can get a artist for ya mate - mods if he has no luck in the next few days can 1 of ya whoop it back over to wants

musical post moves lol

Is this that one that goes (what sounds like) "when the sun comes down and the circus is through".......Tune. Or am I thinking of Ray Keith.

Sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

Default and the circus is through

Sounds like 'tears'by Frankie knuckles feat robert owens.
    Maybe a remix,only the vocals go;'when the curtains come down and the circus is through'

Frankie Knuckles & Satoshie Tomie - Tears (Full Intention Remix)

Its a classic tune, brought up to date by mi fave guys Full Intention!!

The Full Intention mix builds up with a vocal loop at the beginning goin 'Drippin & Droppin' & Droppin' & Drippin' it!'

Well, could be this, even though you've put Narcotic thrust remix!!

Originally posted by sirius
    Or am I thinking of Ray Keith.
    Think your thinking of 'Ray Keith - Regrets' Sirius m8, samples some of the vocal from 'Frankie Knuckles - Tears'.

I am really not too sure how it goes apart from a guy sings the line

"when the sun goes/come down"

I was pissed when i heard it so i cant quite remember all i know about it is it's not an olskool tune more a recent house tune.

Sorry i couldn't be more precise.

Cassius Sound of Violence...which is one of the biggest tunes of the last few months....shows how much u lot listen to new tunes!
    Jules

lol @ jules.......

I still think 1995 house tunes are 'new' lol.

He dis say it was a recent one though, I must admit.

Ah well, ne'ermind.

Sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

Cheers Jules i have managed to find it eventually. As you say i have not listened to much recent stuff but this just stuck in my head after hearing it on Friday night.

Top Tuuuunnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Andy

Originally posted by Jules031272
    Cassius Sound of Violence...which is one of the biggest tunes of the last few months....shows how much u lot listen to new tunes!
    jules is spot on here.........andy is also right when mentioning the 'narcotic thrust remix'......which is indeed the big version which gets played........

Thread Information