Thread: please help me i.d this!!!

Default please help me i.d this!!!

i need all your help in iding a track.its a bit of a long shot but ere goes.its apiono house track from 91-92.its quite funkky and uplifting kind of like the joy sallinas track ,that kind of style!!.the piano riff is pretty jazzy .similar to the 1 in danny d found love.while this piano is going thers a femail vocal going "let me hear u say"but shes not really singing it sounds like she sort of saying it but not saying it slow.with the tempo of the music.then it goes on to a nother bit were the piano stops but thers still beats rythems[coars,vers?]and shes singing "things that make yer ,that make yer that make yer wanna goooo.....".thats me best i can do for you all!!.ive put an id on athems but no joy,but i rekon you boys can deliver the goods please try and help me.cheers!!!!!!!

not sure of the trak mate but im sure the anoraks will do there best n rack there putty heads for an answer for ya

good luck!

ps welcome to the board mate pop in the chillout room n say hello

Hmm, this ones got me, I was gonna say, Clivilles & Cole at 1st, but Ive changed my mind now!

91/92 Piano funky track wiv a female vocal saying..."let me hear u say" and singing... "things that make yer ,that make yer, that make yer wanna goooo....."

Does she not sing/say anything else??

What DJ have you heard play it??

ooo lordy biskits on the case. lock up yer vinyl biskits got his parka zipped up!!

if he gets it glenn mate then i bet ya he can tell u the label the cat number the picture on the cover and what the vinyl smells like and the circumference of the hole in the middle (n e one else had problems findin the hole after a few bevvies i have at courtneys spent a few mintues trying to discreetly rub me vinyl on the deck n hit the bulls eye )

Originally posted by butty
    ooo lordy biskits on the case. lock up yer vinyl biskits got his parka zipped up!!
    LMFAO

I seem to kinda recognise the description and think I might have it on a tape...will go have a look and try sort a sample out. Most likely turn out to be a completely different tune but you never know!

jonny

Default i.d

lead in bed with this dam tune wizzing round my head last night tring to think of other patrs to it but no avail .dont have the tape anymore but it ime pretty sure it might have been from oz on blackpool peir[danza ]either dick jhonson or russ!!!

Default thanks

just wanna say thanhs 4 tring fellas .didnt even get one reply on anthems

Default Re: thanks

Originally posted by glenn
    just wanna say thanhs 4 tring fellas .didnt even get one reply on anthems
    dont give up yet mate the evenin anorak crew aint logged on yet with there extra thick parka's to cope with the chill of the evenin breeze.

jesus im ramblin lately aint i

anthems is a nice site but doesnt seem to be as lucky in the go back ability that this place does so thats y more id's get nailed here. its either that or the fact ive got most of the tune meisters surrounded by an electric fence and the threat of nipple twisting if they ever pack up and go that could explain the success of this place

Thread Information