Thread: All The Way

Default All The Way

I wonder if anyone can help!!!!

I remember hearing a really good Italian style tune piano tune in a Liverpool club in 1995. The tune sounds like it was done around 92/93!

I asked the DJ and got the name but I was so mashed I never remembered! It's been killing me for years this one!!!

The vocals go something like this:-

All the way and the en-er-gy!

All the way
    All the way
    All the way

Then it builds up!!!

Can anyone please help!!!!!

Being a naughty boy double posting...............I may have to call the post police .............

I have id'd it for u yesterday m8............in the music chat bit....

Sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

aye mate already been id'd for ya in the other section - in future could ya just post tune id's in this section for us n keep it 2 1 post in the relevant section coz yall find these id anoraks will end up answerin ya twice

ps, I saw u on that 'Parkinson' chat show re-run the other day, you looked a bit rough m8.........lol . Bet u never heard that one before either!

Sirius
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

Thread Information