Thread: beat is working

Default beat is working

im after a club/house tune i have on a tony walker tape which is live at the pleasure rooms in leeds i think its from around 1996 the track im after half way through samples a male vocal which says "the beat is working" which repeats help?any ideas

There was a tune called "I Want Bass" which was released in 96. Just been re-released as a scouse house tune by Overdose. It has the original mix on it but wether thats the one from 96 or the original re-work I don't know. Think the one from 96 had a different artist name tho. Butty has it. Check out the timeless mixes as he plays it on one of 'em. Think its June's one.

Has it got a piano in it and a bird singing "All I want is the bass yeah"?

Quote Originally Posted by GRIMMY
    There was a tune called "I Want Bass" which was released in 96. Just been re-released as a scouse house tune by Overdose. It has the original mix on it but wether thats the one from 96 or the original re-work I don't know. Think the one from 96 had a different artist name tho. Butty has it. Check out the timeless mixes as he plays it on one of 'em. Think its June's one.

Has it got a piano in it and a bird singing "All I want is the bass yeah"?
    there's no other vocals just "the beat is working" i can play it down the phone tomorrow to ya?

Default pretty sure it is this one

Disco-Tex - Vol. 3 (Disco-Tex Records)
    a1 I (Heart) Musik (o'jays classic i love music remix)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default thanks derrick!!!

the 2nd part of that mp3 ya posted is it m8! is there a dub on that ep without the "i love music" vocals? thanks metro91

Quote Originally Posted by metronome1991
    the 2nd part of that mp3 ya posted is it m8! is there a dub on that ep without the "i love music" vocals? thanks metro91
    Nah Disco Tex 3 has 4 tunes on it, all diffo n all disco cut-ups!!

Default disco tex vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by derrickaddict
    Disco-Tex - Vol. 3 (Disco-Tex Records)
    a1 I (Heart) Musik (o'jays classic i love music remix)
    that mp3 you posted m8 have you got the full track on mp3 ? the 2nd half of the mp3 you posted sounds very much like the tune im after, but clip is too short to recognise it. thanks metro

Thread Information