Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One man-vocal soullu house early 90's?

Default One man-vocal soullu house early 90's?

This is on one of Pauly Ps tapes
    Female vocal, soulful house think its called one man?

Any ideas?

Not heard the tape but this has to be One Man by Chanelle

THink it probably is-what a choon!
    Cheers K, nice one!

Chanelle - One man

Choooooooooooooooooooon

Ed, u'll probs want the 94 Rmx, its on 'Deep Distraxion', and personally I think its the best mix of the whole double pack!!
    I think I may have 2 double pack copies somewhere, let us know if ur interested!!

"One man" (jm's paradise mix), A2 "One man" (uno clio's heavenly vocal), B1 "One man" (loveland's fill-on-vocal), B2 "One man" (loveland's over & over dub) / DISTRAXION:OILY31

Originally posted by Biskit
    Ed, u'll probs want the 94 Rmx, its on 'Deep Distraxion', and personally I think its the best mix of the whole double pack!!
    I think I may have 2 double pack copies somewhere, let us know if ur interested!!

"One man" (jm's paradise mix), A2 "One man" (uno clio's heavenly vocal), B1 "One man" (loveland's fill-on-vocal), B2 "One man" (loveland's over & over dub) / DISTRAXION:OILY31
    noooooooooooo I havent heard the remixes so cant really comment but how can you improve summat so pure & perfect as Channelle ??

Default lol

Originally posted by Shoomster
    noooooooooooo I havent heard the remixes so cant really comment but how can you improve summat so pure & perfect as Channelle ??
    jesus shooms you just took the words right out of my mouth. Are you meatloaf in discuise! 'ARE YOU MEATLOAF.... IN.....DISCUISE
    PMSL

One of the rmx's keeps all the orig' elements the piano n the vocal, but brings it more up to date and does a good job, its JM's Paradise Mix. Trust me, I have the original to, but I think this rmx is miles better

Default Re: lol

Originally posted by nathan
    jesus shooms you just took the words right out of my mouth. Are you meatloaf in discuise! 'ARE YOU MEATLOAF.... IN.....DISCUISE
    PMSL
    LMAO ! I dont know who you are Nath but you're a real dead ringer for love

One of the rmx's keeps all the orig' elements the piano n the vocal, but brings it more up to date and does a good job, its JM's Paradise Mix. Trust me, I have the original to, but I think this rmx is miles better
    Oh and its still as soulful!! Did any of you guys get out in 94??? There were some pretty decent remixes put out, probs one of the best years for remixes!!

Default weird that

Oh and its still as soulful!! Did any of you guys get out in 94??? There were some pretty decent remixes put out, probs one of the best years for remixes!!

I was out every friday and saturday in 1994.
    never heard a remix. weird.

I can remember having this on Deep Distraxion, bit of a stinker in my opinion, not a patch on the original mixes. But I may not have ended up with the decent mixes, what I had was well dodgy.
    Wildpitch

Originally posted by wildpitch
    I can remember having this on Deep Distraxion, bit of a stinker in my opinion, not a patch on the original mixes. But I may not have ended up with the decent mixes, what I had was well dodgy.
    Yeh there was 2 promo's that went out n one had absolutely shite mixes on it!! Its the JM's Paradise Mix you want!!

Am in the midst of a financial crisis at the min biskit, lol, but may get back to you on that one-cheers for the offer bud!

Thread Information