Thread: Rave/Freestyle/Florida Breaks Drum Loops

Default Rave/Freestyle/Florida Breaks Drum Loops

Hello, I'd greatly appreciate if anyone can ID these two samples for me. They're drum loops use in various tracks. Pretty sure it's just a sample.
    Last edited by bbjunkies; 7th March 2016 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Files overseed limits. Had to go back and reupload but it wont let me reupload files over. So had to make a new post.

Default Rave/Freestyle/Florida Breaks Drum Loops

Hello, I'd greatly appreciate if anyone can ID these two samples for me. They're drum loops use in various tracks. Pretty sure it's just a sample.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I found where the first drum loop came from. Does anyone know where the second one come from?

Ok I found it! Just in case anyone want it the first drum loop is from Planet Rock - Africa Bambaataa And The Soul Sonic Force. The second one is harder to find. The closes I found was from the Egyptian Lover.

Does anyone know of other records that has similar drum sounds - softy boomy kick and phat snare.

Sounds like you are looking for Electro tracks. Try Flyings Steps, most of them have that style of perc.

Thread Information