PDA

View Full Version : HELP ME b4 i crack up!!!!!!!

bods
29th March 2003, 02:44 AM
What is the end of this tune b4 patti day kicks in, been on me tape for so long i can't remember if it was a diff mix of patti day or the end of another tune..Sydney Youngblood - sit and wait start sound the same so is it a remix of that, i just don't know but i still don't think the mixes of patti day are the same as on my tape, got the house vocal mix and bruce forest remix..

I really am gonna crack up soon if i don't find this out:axe:

Please Help me peeps

Biskit
29th March 2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by bods
can't remember if it was a diff mix of patti

I dont think thats a mix of Patti Day, I have the 'U.S Starway Records' press, and that mix is defo' not on it!! The way Patti Day comes in, I would say its mixed!!
The tune reminds me of 'Nitro Deluxe - Brutal House', probably the same string sounds r used!!

bods
29th March 2003, 07:50 PM
Thanks for ya help biskit, it's anoying coz i transfered them from vhs tapes to audio and that tune would of been on but for some reason i never recorded it, just hope someone recognises

Cheers anyway fella

Jules031272
30th March 2003, 01:07 AM
jesus Bods, u sound very distressed mate. We should have a board on this site on emotional distress caused by not being able to find tune.....

lastnightadj
30th March 2003, 04:59 PM
dunno what the tune is but it owes a very heavy debt to Gwen Guthrie - Ain't Nothing Going ON But The Rent - apaert from the synth riff before Patti Day kicks in it is prety much a dub of it - but the synths aint off Gwen- so mmmm:confused:

bods
31st March 2003, 06:33 PM
i'll be alright Jules031272 m8, not a bad idea avin a STRESS board tho fella
:D

This is the start of Sydney youngblood sit and wait, so was it a remix of that

Cheers anyway peeps

bods
25th April 2003, 11:57 PM
Got this focker sorted thanks to da man Doolz:cool:

It's the end of Jam Tronik - Another Day In Paradise (Ultimate Allstars Mix)

Nice one fella:D :D :D :D :D

jonnyp
26th April 2003, 02:07 AM
it's just another day for u and me in paradise....ahhh yeah!

I'll get back to stella after that brief interlude :D