PDA

View Full Version : Completely stumped on this!!!!

bods
21st March 2003, 01:10 AM
Another off me 1990 club music tapes and no idea on this one still

Cheers

Chris

nathan
21st March 2003, 01:45 AM
this being as it sounds balearic. damn damn and thrice damn. sounds like banarnarama

RipleyPillwall
21st March 2003, 09:15 AM
it does sound very much like a SAW product.

And "back i nthe day" they loved chucking out "credible" stuff.

Anyone reember when the firs "promos" of "Roadblock" turned up.

They where shink wrapped and made to look like a resiisue of a long lost funk tune.

I recall a case of at least one dj submit his plylist and caliming to have the the original 70's release - and did'nt pete Waterman rub it in...

What a mine of crap info I really am.

lastnightadj
21st March 2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by RipleyPillwall

And "back i nthe day" they loved chucking out "credible" stuff.

Anyone reember when the firs "promos" of "Roadblock" turned up.

They where shink wrapped and made to look like a resiisue of a long lost funk tune.

I recall a case of at least one dj submit his plylist and caliming to have the the original 70's release - and did'nt pete Waterman rub it in...

I remember this - it was in the middle of the "rare Groove" explosion - I think that it was the reviewer for Bluse and Soul - What a T*at :naughty:

Roadblock is a top tune though:mad:

Shooms
21st March 2003, 11:10 AM
LOL - nice lead in but don't like them vocals :naughty: :crazy: sounds like 5 Star to me lol

bods
21st March 2003, 06:50 PM
Well it's not the best track i know but i'm down to the last 6 unknown tunes out of 16 tapes so just to complete the list this is one of em.

Only thing i've found is sugar babes - perfect kind of love, which was a late 80's tune.

Anyway thanks for the comments everyone and keep up the good work

:spin: :spin: