PDA

View Full Version : fpi project - lets gp - which version?

butty
18th March 2003, 10:52 PM
ok is this 1 just on the original vinyl aye guys?

thanks in advance

nathan
18th March 2003, 11:37 PM
heard of this tune and it is my most wanted on vinyl. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Jonno
18th March 2003, 11:50 PM
That's the Summer Mix - it's should be on every normal release. I've got the German BMG release cat# 614955. It's suprisingly easy to find on vinyl.

For the record - what a top, top, top track. I think I can safely say it's my favourite FPI track, and that's up against some pretty stiff competition.

butty
18th March 2003, 11:59 PM
nice 1 jonno. just orderd the original which has it on.came to about a ten spot which aint 2 bad. will fit in me early doors set at maximes next week noicely that bad bwoy.

cheers for the helpage

nathan
19th March 2003, 12:29 AM
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

check this out though good website

http://www.intrallazzifratti.com/default.asp

ste huxley
19th March 2003, 12:11 PM
My fave mix is the one on the Italian Paradise Project double pack, it just starts off acappella, everybdies jumpin to the bass, let the bass dah dah dah, then strings, then, hey you, hey you, you guy, going out, summat what do ya see, what do ya see, say to ya, has been, say to ya, juuuuust love, wooo hooooo

MEGA, then it goes into sort of similar to Buttys clip, awesome tune

Liquid E
19th March 2003, 03:21 PM
Butty i have this mix what the sound clip youve provided. Mint tune cant think which feckin label its on at mo as it isnt bmg but im at college and not at home so will have to wait till i get back.

Mines the one where the pic sleeve has the cartoon fpi crew on it.

Top tune that, also has a v.good mix on flip

Liquid E
19th March 2003, 06:20 PM
Got home and its on paradise project records, and it is the orig with the summer mix, dub, short etc