hmm

think this is a mix of
plez - i cant stop

Biskit
9th March 2003, 05:18 AM
Most certainly sure thats no mix of 'Plez'

Konspiracy
10th March 2003, 12:50 PM
This sounds like it could be on the Warriors Dance label, possibly by No Smoke, its very familiar to Koro Koro

Ive got some 12s by them, I'll have a listen

PS - check yer aol account al

pauly p
10th March 2003, 01:54 PM
I wish I could hear these but it could be ...

KAOS - I can`t stop (Atmosphere records 1990) - an old Beltram classic which uses the same sample and is twice as good.

Pauly P

Biskit
10th March 2003, 02:34 PM
Pauly, how come you cant hear 'em! All you need to do is get Win Amp, and then just drag and drop the download into Winamp!!

pauly p
10th March 2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Biskit
Pauly, how come you cant hear 'em! All you need to do is get Win Amp, and then just drag and drop the download into Winamp!!

:( I only have a puter at work at the mo but hopefully all will change this year.

Pauly P

bunny girl
10th March 2003, 03:01 PM
oh will it now!!!!!

By the way who was it that was asking on saturday about the freedom song?and have you told them we think it's a hippy,homeboy and a funki dredd!

Biskit
10th March 2003, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Paulyp's missus
By the way who was it that was asking on saturday about the freedom song?and have you told them we think it's a hippy,homeboy and a funki dredd!

That was Vinyl Animal, he kept singin' 'We Need Freedom!!'

bunny girl
10th March 2003, 03:35 PM
ooh it might actually be antico now I think on. Purple cover(I have a copy) remember queing at the time for it!!

Biskit
10th March 2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Paulyp's missus
ooh it might actually be antico now I think on. Purple cover(I have a copy) remember queing at the time for it!!

No he defo' said is wasn't Antico!!

butty
10th March 2003, 05:46 PM
i have a tune called antico - we need freedom i thinkin a purple cover not sure if thats n e use to n e 1 coz i aint read the whole thread :axe:

Biskit
10th March 2003, 10:56 PM
Just thought I'd bump this back up for you Al, as the thread has gone off at a tangent to the original post!! :thumbsup:

oldskooldazed (al)
11th November 2003, 10:12 PM
bump