PDA

View Full Version : MC Undertaker

vauser
14th February 2003, 12:41 AM
who did the original to this, the one with the full vocal that got hammered at zone

Cheers Paul

bods
14th February 2003, 01:25 AM
gotta be mc duke - i'm riffin, was after the original of this for a while myself, finally got a copy the other week

Cheers

Chris

vauser
14th February 2003, 01:37 AM
is it on mp3, if so can you send it over

Cheers

Paul.

bods
14th February 2003, 01:49 AM
yep got mp3 m8, check us on msn bods27@hotmail.com or icq 26819815

Chris

OllieReed
14th February 2003, 11:23 AM
Got the Bootleg Blue Riffin where they put Daisy Dee's vocals over Eifel 65's Blue.

Has anyone else heard this? I love it to bits!

ben g
14th February 2003, 11:43 AM
YE IVE HEARD THAT I THINK ANDY 'P' MIXED IT INTO HARDPLAYERS - JOY OF MUSIC, ON A TAPE I'VE GOT, TOP TUNE THAT.

Danny
14th February 2003, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by OllieReed
Got the Bootleg Blue Riffin where they put Daisy Dee's vocals over Eifel 65's Blue.

IMO this is an awful tune......sorry:$

if you want this on vinyl you can pick it up on white in HMV. its on the flip of a paul van dyk vs jamairoquai tune i think........unfortunately i have this tune somewhere:$ if any of yer want it i'll sell it........

oldskooldazed (al)
14th February 2003, 01:10 PM
danny - snap it lol

:D :D :D :D :D

Danny
14th February 2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by OldskoolDazed (al)
danny - snap it lol

:D :D :D :D :D

thank fek for that, someone agrees with me.........;)

i feel well shite when i say a tunes poo, that other people rate.........i mean eiffel 65......i'm off to puke

soz fellas:$

pauly p
14th February 2003, 03:24 PM
thank fek for that, someone agrees with me.........

i feel well shite when i say a tunes poo, that other people rate.........i mean eiffel 65......i'm off to puke

soz fellas

I agreed Danny

All that Euro S*** (Corona, culture beat, etc... thats not house, its pop - crap pop!)

Pauly P

GRIMMY
14th February 2003, 05:06 PM
:quote:
I agreed Danny

All that Euro S*** (Corona, culture beat, etc... thats not house, its pop - crap pop!)

Pauly P

Well said! Someone actually bought me "Best of old skool euphoric breakdown" cd as a gift. Its full of the shite! Totally laughable how that crap can be called old skool. Pure pop for kiddies. Cheesetown Classics!

R J
14th February 2003, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by bods
gotta be mc duke - i'm riffin, was after the original of this for a while myself, finally got a copy the other week

Cheers

Chris

Bods , i'm also after the mp3 of this , has it got the accapella version on it too ??

nathan
14th February 2003, 08:04 PM
doubt that mc duke got hammered at zone. the it must be a house tune that sampled mc duke or the line. I doubt there was an accapella as 'i'm riffin' is one of those tunes where all the music cuts out just for one line "the something of the world, mc undertaker"

bob_skipton
15th February 2003, 10:08 AM
Wizard of the word........MC Undertaker !!!!!

TRIX - RIPPER (storm records)

This was another good tune with that rap....fairly hard but decent....

bods
17th February 2003, 11:44 PM
R J...sorry no accapella version but giz us a shout on msn or icq if ya want the mp3.

Chris

lastnightadj
18th February 2003, 07:26 AM
and its got

A I'm Riffin' (English Rasta) (12" Mix) (5:17)

B1 I'm Riffin' (English Rasta) (Instrumental) (5:05)

B2 I'm Riffin' (English Rasta) (Smokin' Beats) (2:55)

B3 I'm Riffin' (English Rasta) (Smokin' Loop) (0:55)

B4 I'm Riffin' (English Rasta) (Accapella) (4:28)

top tune the original - Samples The Equals - Funky Like A Train (which is top UK funk - Eddy Grants old group) - the beats of this have been ragged by loads of OldSkool Hardcore

R J
18th February 2003, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by lastnightadj
and its got

A I'm Riffin' (English Rasta) (12" Mix) (5:17)

B1 I'm Riffin' (English Rasta) (Instrumental) (5:05)

B2 I'm Riffin' (English Rasta) (Smokin' Beats) (2:55)

B3 I'm Riffin' (English Rasta) (Smokin' Loop) (0:55)

B4 I'm Riffin' (English Rasta) (Accapella) (4:28)

top tune the original - Samples The Equals - Funky Like A Train (which is top UK funk - Eddy Grants old group) - the beats of this have been ragged by loads of OldSkool Hardcore

Would you be good enough to rip it for us ..

Cheers

vauser
18th February 2003, 09:13 AM
and me

cheers

lastnightadj
18th February 2003, 10:57 AM
If I can find it i will definatly rip - its in a box of hip hop somewhere (maybe in my mums loft) - will have a butchers - but you might have to wait for it to turn up - should have it somewhere - I wouldn't have sold it :p

wildpitch
18th February 2003, 12:53 PM
I have the original promo double pack thing of the Duke - Riffin and as LNDJ says it does contain a pella. I know where mine is so I'll rip the pella for whoever wanted it tonight.

Music of Life regularly used to include a pella, and / or stripped down breaks sections on their rels, so you "Producers" should get hunting.

Equals - Funky Like A Train, wicked tune.

lastnightadj
18th February 2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by wildpitch
Music of Life regularly used to include a pella, and / or stripped down breaks sections on their rels, so you "Producers" should get hunting.

Thats right - you could do your own remix if you want

spotters - the b-side of Mixmaster - Grand Piano samples the piano off Derek B - which was on Music Of Life - broken down into components similar to above

nathan
18th February 2003, 01:56 PM
funky like a train. Who remembers overlord x :- weapon is my lyric another uk hip hop classic or demon boys:- money mad

wildpitch
18th February 2003, 02:38 PM
Remember him well. Overlord X was supposed to be the don of UK rap at one time. 14 Days in May and Earth Is Moving were favourites of mine way back when.

Stumbled accross this whilst trying to remember those two track names. http://www.overlordx.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/index.htm

Demon boys were ruff too.

As for bad young brother Derek B, he was the Rick Astley in Music of Lifes empire. From what I remember he worked in the Music of Life office, and they got him to do a track just to fill a compilation album up.

EDERS 1
18th February 2003, 04:47 PM
in any case it was a top tune , hey and good picture nathan

wildpitch
19th February 2003, 12:20 AM
Ripped you the pella RJ. Check your PM's.

R J
19th February 2003, 01:15 AM
Cheers Buddy ..