PDA

View Full Version : "Esta Loca!!!"

pauly p
20th January 2003, 11:27 AM
Tune from 1990.
Has same Yazoo don`t go riff as two without hats - try yazz and even the esta loca bit but its more uptempo.

I`ve got the mic mac releases but they are much slower, so I don`t think its another remix but some european copy perhaps.

Any ideas?

Pauly P

wildpitch
20th January 2003, 12:18 PM
I think I know what you mean, isn't there something similar on one of the Bonesbreaks or Looney Tunes EP's? I'll check them out tonight, as I may be completely wrong..!

Dara
21st January 2003, 09:14 AM
Only other one I can think of is Subliminal Aura - Try Yazz On E on Fourth Floor Records but I don't think it has the Esta Loca sample.

:D :D :D

wildpitch
21st January 2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Dara
Only other one I can think of is Subliminal Aura - Try Yazz On E on Fourth Floor Records but I don't think it has the Esta Loca sample.

I think this was my Frankie Bones connection cause I didn't find it on any of the Bonesbreaks or Loony Toones. This is on the flip of "Puts Me In The Mood" isn't it?

jonnyp
21st January 2003, 11:10 AM
what about situation yazz by 747 ft Izzy Iz ??

jonny

lastnightadj
21st January 2003, 11:27 AM
I've got The Latin Age - Esta Loca - and the sample is not on that - but there was a cover version that was called The Latin Rage - Esta Loca

maybe??

pauly p
21st January 2003, 11:30 AM
Cheers for the info
I`ve got the latin age one aswell on a label that looks like easy street but not, I think the label is called easy dance but its still not as uptempo as the one I taped off a french radio station on me `ols in 1990.

Pauly P

wildpitch
21st January 2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by lastnightadj
I've got The Latin Age - Esta Loca - and the sample is not on that - but there was a cover version that was called The Latin Rage - Esta Loca

maybe??

I have both of them and it isn't either. Noticed last night that Latin Rage has a cover of Sueno Latino on the flip as well. Those Italians really knew how to milk it didn't they.

RipleyPillwall
21st January 2003, 12:38 PM
And Franki BOnes used teh same Yazoo sample to ,INO, better effect on his "Listen to the rythmn flow"

Dara
21st January 2003, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by wildpitch
This is on the flip of "Puts Me In The Mood" isn't it?

Yup. It sure is.

wildpitch
21st January 2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Dara
Yup. It sure is.

Belter of a tune. I know what I'll be listening to tonight.