5th December 2002, 09:47 PM
loads on here

http://neilster27.freehosting.net/

cheers

Francis
5th December 2002, 10:07 PM
Could only get the last 3 to download.

Number 13 sounds like "4 For Money - It's A Moment in Time"

Number 12 i don't know, but it uses the acapella from "Jason Load - Mainline". I certainly don't think it's the original

Francis

Jules031272
5th December 2002, 10:15 PM
13 def 4 for Money

12 prob Love Revolution - Give It To Me Baby...the piano certainly seems to suggest that, although seems a tad different from the mix most of us have...

11 dunno

The rest are buggered.

Jonno
5th December 2002, 10:52 PM
11 is The Stone Age - Paleolitic released on the Italian Oversky label. I think it got put on one of the Knights bootlegs an all.

12 is indeed Love Revolution - Give It To Me Baby. It's the Sample Free Zone mix which was on the Network release.

digthemusic
5th December 2002, 11:19 PM
No 5 sounds like the same samples on the bizzare inc such a feeling tune(the are gonna get this way bit).But unsure if there`s a remix because it does`nt sound like me original.I have heard it before but i`m not that good with names.

You got some crackin tunes there i hope you get them ided.

digthemusic

jonnyp
6th December 2002, 01:22 AM
2 MIGHT be pierre feroldi and linda ray - get away but I'd need to have a listen so most likely is wrong

5 will come to me and is on the tip of me tongue but for some daft reason I keep thinking of 'the end' dunno why tho!

8 is pakito lindo or however you want to spell it

not much help:axe:

Biskit
6th December 2002, 10:09 AM
1. ?

2. Uses the 'get away' sample from 'Linda ray - Get Away', but its not by Linda ray, Im fairly certain of that!

3. Heard this a few times now, it steals the piano from 'Bassheads', but no idea what it is!

4. Emily Heyl - Kiss me

5. RAF - We gonna get

6. ?

7. ?

8. Pako - Pakito lindo

9. ?

10. I have this somewhere???

11. Stoneage - Paleolitic

12. Love Revolution - Give it to me baby

13. 4 for Money - Moment in time

Jonno
6th December 2002, 10:46 AM
I still can't get 1-10 to work either at home or work for some bizarre reason.

Francis
6th December 2002, 12:52 PM
Number 3, the one that samples Bassheads is called "Bassheavy - Took Your Love" it's from last year or the year b4, wicked sample b4 the piano kicks in :)

sweet sensation
6th December 2002, 01:20 PM
Aaggggh !!!! I know no. 9 and for the life of me I cant remember the name :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :axe:

It will come back to me I hope ! :rolleyes:

nathan
6th December 2002, 02:39 PM
is fantastic. i love full vocals with snazzy chord changes. I must have it!!!!

jonnyp
6th December 2002, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Biskit
5. RAF - We gonna get

that's the bitch:D

well done chris for putting me out of my misery....still plenty to figure out for neil yet tho

Neil27
7th December 2002, 02:17 PM
I thought some of those would be difficult. Well done for the rest tho.
Cheers