PDA

View Full Version : Early Nineties Tune

Code Red
4th October 2002, 09:38 PM
Can anyone id a rare track from the early nineties that starts of with a series of long powerful beeps (six in total I think) then the series of beeps repeats twice. This is followed by a rather powerful, aggresive sounding male vocal sample (similar to Injected With A Poison by Praga Khan) that says "I Am The Creator" a few times followed by "And this is my house". The tune kind of builds up from there in terms of percussion etc. but remains mainly the same as I described it.

I've only ever heard this played in the Buzz in Liverpool.

I know that it is not one of the following artists;

Phuture
DJ Jean
Dyewitness

Any help much appreciated.

:D

digthemusic
4th October 2002, 09:50 PM
The words in your tune are of an accappella called my house by fingers inc which is on the b side to can you feel it on desire records.The words on this accapella have been sampled to deathon a lot of records.I`m sure someone will id it no problem the OSA idin club are pretty good at there jobs lol

digthemusic

Biskit
4th October 2002, 09:56 PM
Alright Code red,

Can you try and provide a sample, coz, like Digthe' stated, there's loadsa choons that use that famous vocal sample! :rotate:

Code Red
5th October 2002, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the reply guys. Yeah you're right, I've heard these samples in a few other tunes.

Unfortunately, I have only ever heard this tune played in the Buzz in Liverpool. I wish I had it on a tape so I could post up a sample, but I don't have one :S

I would be very grateful if people could list any tunes they know that match my description (excluding the artists I have listed).
I think this would at least give me something to work on.

Thanks once again.

sirius
5th October 2002, 11:48 PM
Its late so Ill check tomorrow, but theres one on 'stepping out'. think it might be BeeBuzz " I am the Creator"..not sure till tomora though bud.

Cheerio

Sirius.

No, forget it. Its not early enough or says anything else then I Am the Creator........

Jules031272
6th October 2002, 01:52 AM
There was a tune that came out in 1992/93 which has exactly the same sample and that I'm after myself. This one sounds a bit like SIL Windows. Very atmosphery....

doolz
6th October 2002, 08:13 AM
got the mp3 if ya want this one
unfortunatly the mp3 says
unknown - i am the creator

it has the five rising tones repeated
quite atmospheric woth a nice break

im on icq if ya want the mp3 to see if its right

Code Red
6th October 2002, 10:57 PM
A big thank you to Doolz. It is tune I was looking for.

Now I just need to find out who the artist is.

I'd love to post a sample, but unfortunetly I can't work out how to post attatchments on here (I am new to this site after all).

Thanks once again guys for your help

:phones:

Code Red
6th October 2002, 11:14 PM
OK guys, I've posted a sample on another forum.

I'd really appreciate it if you could listen to the sample and give me an ID.

Cheers.

http://www.anthems.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=3082