Marcymiller
21st October 2010, 06:35 PM
Hello everyone,
I'm new to the site. At the risk of being cheeky coming straight in with an ID request I hope you can help me out...
I'm desperate to ID a tune from a mix tape I have from '91 - Ellis Dee at Shelleys - an Amnesia House night. Its distinctive as it has a spoken sample in it, which is a quote by William Gibson (not sure which novel) -
"Unthinkable complexity. Lines of light ranged in the nonspace of the mind, clusters and constellations of data. Like city lights, receding"
I'll make the effort to upload the whole mix at some point - some real gems on it!
All the best,
Marc
I'm new to the site. At the risk of being cheeky coming straight in with an ID request I hope you can help me out...
I'm desperate to ID a tune from a mix tape I have from '91 - Ellis Dee at Shelleys - an Amnesia House night. Its distinctive as it has a spoken sample in it, which is a quote by William Gibson (not sure which novel) -
"Unthinkable complexity. Lines of light ranged in the nonspace of the mind, clusters and constellations of data. Like city lights, receding"
I'll make the effort to upload the whole mix at some point - some real gems on it!
All the best,
Marc