PDA

View Full Version : Hello to everyone! I'm a newbie from italy...with a tune id request of course!

italian playboy
6th September 2002, 02:38 PM
Hello to everyone! i'm new here... (excuse me in advance for my english...) I need a tune id for a promo i have (i think early nineties...)
I'ts a house tune with a female singing:

Shine on
let the light of love grow stronger
(youve got to)
Shine on
youre the sun in my heart
????? in the dark so
let the light of love
shine on....

Backed up with a piano...
then a rap on it...
I have a tune by red alert and mike slammer with the sample of this tune on it (the one)

Help me!!!!
Thanx!

Biskit
6th September 2002, 02:40 PM
Alright mate, the tune you want is.........

DEGREES OF MOTION - SHINE ON

italian playboy
6th September 2002, 02:41 PM
thanx mate! fast as light!:bj:

VinylAnimal
6th September 2002, 03:11 PM
Your English is excellent my friend :thumbsup: Far better than my Italian :axe:

Welcome aboard :D You should feel at home here as 90% of the unknown tunes originate from your country ;)

Biskit
6th September 2002, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by VinylAnimal

90% of the unknown tunes originate from your country ;)

Yeh I.P, you could be really handy, every1's near enough Italian classic mad :axe:
All those unknown Italian classics, Sasha (English Sasha) used to hammer, may yet get solved!! :spin:

italian playboy
6th September 2002, 07:02 PM
...i'll do my best! I'll dig my records collection!:D

sirius
6th September 2002, 07:07 PM
How easy is it to pick up an original FPI Project 'Lets Go' over there????....................................hens teeth or cheap bargain bin?.. hehehe. :). Seriously. :).

Cheers,

Sirius.

pacman
6th September 2002, 07:07 PM
Welcome to the board I.P :D

Red Mancunian
6th September 2002, 07:44 PM
Benvenuti a 'OSA', I.P...

Come va in Bologna?

Sono stato in Italia in 1988 e 1995 (in Milano e Roma).

Mi scusi per la mia lingua Italiana - parlo solo un poco d'Italiano... :crazy:

Fekk, that's enough of that! :axe:

ilovepiano
6th September 2002, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by sirius
How easy is it to pick up an original FPI Project 'Lets Go' over there????....................................hens teeth or cheap bargain bin?.. hehehe. :). Seriously. :).

Cheers,

Sirius.

I picked up one of those about two years ago for a fiver. Did I get myself a bargin then?

italian playboy
6th September 2002, 08:18 PM
...strange to say but it's not always easy to find FPI records now... sometimes in some old records store or in some sunday markets (where you can find a lot of rarities thrown away... last year i bought a lot of early nineties 12 inches for 9€ at kilos!... 1kg=9€!!! LOL!)... I think it'just a matter of luck...as always!

:fekked:

VinylAnimal
8th September 2002, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by italian playboy
rarities thrown away...

:'( :'( :'(

Surely an international crime.......

Biskit
8th September 2002, 05:57 PM
Dont let V.A know youre throwing away 'Italian rarities' over there!! LOL - He'll be straight over there on the next available flight, just so he can get there early for the Sunday market!! LOL :D

VinylAnimal
8th September 2002, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by biskit
Dont let V.A know youre throwing away 'Italian rarities' over there!! LOL - He'll be straight over there on the next available flight, just so he can get there early for the Sunday market!! LOL :D

LOL I do like to go away mid to late september :D And Italy is a fantastic country :thumbsup:

Heheh I reckon an hour at one of the Sunday Markets would easy pay for my flight ;)