PDA

View Full Version : Rick Jones @ Good Times

fugjostle
28th August 2002, 09:11 PM
RJ played a choon on the 24th Nov GT that is a bouncy rave piano tune that samples "Music is my life"... anyone know what this is?

Sounds nu-skool with an early ultrasonic feel to it?

Also... he plays danceattack by massive with tag team "whoop" over it? is that on a bootleg or something?

---
Fug

"Confucious say's, Squirrel who runs up woman's leg not find nuts."

pacman
28th August 2002, 10:34 PM
The Music Is My Life is by Hardplayers, entitled 'Music is my life' believe it or not.

The danceattack / Whoomp mash up is Stateside - Massive.

There ya go sir.

sirius
28th August 2002, 10:45 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrGGGGGGGGGGGGGGh hhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Not that bloody stateside again....the orig is much better, with 'Heaven In Mind' on the Bside too..................

Oh, well I suppose it each to thier own innit :). "Tag Team Back again, blah blah blah yeah yeah yeah" Reminds me of that Clock tune.........and Yates's on a Sat night!!!...........J/K.

Sirius.

pacman
28th August 2002, 10:49 PM
LOL - Inclined to agree with ya there sirius, liked it when I first heard it but Im sure the first time I heard it (Absolute @ Bowlers) he was playing whoomp seperately over danceattack. I may be wrong though.

Anyway, he point is the straight Massiv - Danceattack is better imo!!

Jonno
29th August 2002, 02:13 PM
My Hardplayers is called "Joy Of Music" rather than music is my life. I'm pretty sure it's an original release an all cause it's got 2 other tracks by Hardplayers on the flip.

butty
29th August 2002, 02:28 PM
aye its called "the joy of music"

and its rarer than rockin horse shit on rockin horse tuesday

n if u ever find it let me have it lol coz i been after it for 3 years :p

:D

superdazdj
29th August 2002, 06:30 PM
i wasn't there..but there is a possibilty that it was Music Is My LIfe by Chase..i got it on cd, if anyone wants an mp3..email me

pacman
30th August 2002, 12:03 PM
Tis indeed 'Joy of Music', I was chatting shit!!

VinylAnimal
2nd September 2002, 02:28 PM
Can I just say massive shout to Pacman for taking the time to ID these :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:hugehat: