PDA

View Full Version : Old Skool House/ Euro Track ID? Help Please

hardcoresoldier
11th November 2008, 04:33 AM
Hello everyone. Been trying to id this track for several years now. It's from a 1992 set @ Pulse in Swansea by DJ Jez ( top man!):wave:
I think it's an early house track, but by the way music is categorised by millions of people today, it could be Euro House, House or even hardcore:confused:
Anyway, if anywhere can sort this id out, then it's this site. Thanks to everyone so far for their help since i've joined, this site is by far the biggest fountain of knowledge concerning tunage i have ever known. :king:

elimix
11th November 2008, 04:56 PM
Anticappella - Everyday (Extended Mix) :)

hardcoresoldier
11th November 2008, 06:51 PM
Elimix, you truly are a tune spotter of the highest order. :king:Thank you very much for your help. At last i can purchase it on vinyl and give it a right old hammering!!! :groupflip
Thanks again.

dancelica
11th November 2008, 08:41 PM
Hi hardcoresoldier

i've got the same set (with many of the tracks id'd)... although its only 60mins and poor quality.:S

do you have a decent copy of the set that you can share?

hardcoresoldier
11th November 2008, 09:08 PM
Alright dancelica, you're right, the set recording is quite poor quality(severe bass distortion)phones:. I'm in the process of restoring some old sets and converting them to mp3pro format. If you can give me a week or so, i should have it done by then.:fekked: