vinylman
28th May 2008, 10:14 PM
Hi,
I don't have a sample of this but what I do remember is the DJ Neil Francis in his Invicta Days used a section of this track to introduce his phone in times.
It must have been the early 1990's (92 or 3) and the clip used started with the vocals 'Take Me Higher' female vocals a bit like some of Donna Summer's early stuff (like The Hostage) but not her.
This was followed by an instrumental break of Keyboards and percussion over which the announcer would say 'Call Neil Now' and give the number etc.
I'd be mighty relieved if someone could pull a title from this description. I've tried emailing Neil at Virgin Radio but he's not too good it seems at replying and I've heard nowt.
Thought I'd give the professionals a try.
:thumbsup:
I don't have a sample of this but what I do remember is the DJ Neil Francis in his Invicta Days used a section of this track to introduce his phone in times.
It must have been the early 1990's (92 or 3) and the clip used started with the vocals 'Take Me Higher' female vocals a bit like some of Donna Summer's early stuff (like The Hostage) but not her.
This was followed by an instrumental break of Keyboards and percussion over which the announcer would say 'Call Neil Now' and give the number etc.
I'd be mighty relieved if someone could pull a title from this description. I've tried emailing Neil at Virgin Radio but he's not too good it seems at replying and I've heard nowt.
Thought I'd give the professionals a try.
:thumbsup: