PDA

View Full Version : Give it to me baby

Here's Johnny
30th July 2002, 10:35 PM
ID required from late 91/early 92

Pianoey vocal house, a bit like Marathon/Ce Ce Penniston/Kim Syms - the sort of stuff Sasha/Pickering might have played.

Female vocal right through with the Chorus:

Give it to me baby
Give it to me baaaaaaaaaby (it's drawn out a bit and repeated a few times)

Chorus sounds a bit like the chorus from Love Revolution - but the tune is not as "ravey". It's definetly not Thirst "Enemy Within" and I don't think it's Collpase "My love" - it's more vocal.

Help appreciated. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

ste huxley
30th July 2002, 11:28 PM
Could it be the mellow piano mix of Give it to me baby, or the version that FPI Project remixed?

Has it got a full vocal?

Or just samples here and there?

Dj Britalian
30th July 2002, 11:37 PM
i think you might be right there Ste, i vaguely remember that FPI Project remix.:D

whatyadoinsucka
31st July 2002, 06:08 AM
on one of the network releases

of love res.

it has the original and a full side to a remix (bowa used to hammer it at bowlers, its much more garagey

oh and the fpi proj mixes are also possible, but i've never really rated them, or given anytime to them

Here's Johnny
31st July 2002, 12:43 PM
Cheers chaps - it might be the garagey mix of Love Revolution

Can anyone advise what Network release had this? (catalogue numbers and name of the mix would be a real bonus)

Jimmy
31st July 2002, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Here's Johnny
Cheers chaps - it might be the garagey mix of Love Revolution

Can anyone advise what Network release had this? (catalogue numbers and name of the mix would be a real bonus)

And up stepped Va the main catalog info overload what where n when chappie

italian style
31st July 2002, 01:12 PM
im pritty sure the tune which your on about is the 1 that whatyadoinsuck suggested. if so, im about 80% sure that its on network 33. two of my mates both have this so if no 1 else confirms il check it out for you tonight.;)

hope this helps

adam:thumbsup:

whatyadoinsucka
31st July 2002, 05:46 PM
i'll see if i can dig the little blighter out

pic cover (orange? i think, fpi mixes are mint green sleeve)