barnacle
2nd September 2007, 12:33 PM
Hello, :)
First time poster here, so please excuse any errors.
Ermm.., been going through lots of the files (blimey, memory lane !) and found a particular id I'd love help with. The file has two tracks on it. The first has been correctly identified as the KLF - Last train to Trancentral (pure trance mix) but at the 16 second mark a new track is being mixed in, and I don't think it was id'd. This is a tune I've had in my head since 1990 and would love to know what it is. On the file all you can hear is a sort of rolling synth line coming in before it cuts out but drums and bass kick in later and I believe theres a spoken word sort of vocal which I always though sounded like " You've gotta learn to start this ..?... vibe " Had it on an old Ibiza tape.
Anyway, see if you spotters can id it. I'd be eternally grateful. Not sure how this is done. Here is a link to the previously posted file
http://www.tuneid.com/attachments/old-skool-classics/30472d1186138714-more-sasha-1990-sasha-90-12.mp3
First time poster here, so please excuse any errors.
Ermm.., been going through lots of the files (blimey, memory lane !) and found a particular id I'd love help with. The file has two tracks on it. The first has been correctly identified as the KLF - Last train to Trancentral (pure trance mix) but at the 16 second mark a new track is being mixed in, and I don't think it was id'd. This is a tune I've had in my head since 1990 and would love to know what it is. On the file all you can hear is a sort of rolling synth line coming in before it cuts out but drums and bass kick in later and I believe theres a spoken word sort of vocal which I always though sounded like " You've gotta learn to start this ..?... vibe " Had it on an old Ibiza tape.
Anyway, see if you spotters can id it. I'd be eternally grateful. Not sure how this is done. Here is a link to the previously posted file
http://www.tuneid.com/attachments/old-skool-classics/30472d1186138714-more-sasha-1990-sasha-90-12.mp3