Porkpie
17th August 2007, 10:47 AM
First heard this tune on Club FM back around 95/96. Wish I could give more details on the track, this is goin to be a bit vague....
Starts off really slow and mellow with piano playing - really uplifting. There's vocal sample too, an echoe-y voice that sings something with the word "love" (I think) in it. Then a beat kicks in (not really heavy, though).
Then the tune changes completely. Turns into a real get-your hands in the air, stomping dance tune. Then there's the sound of a whistle - sounds like a whistle some entusiastic clubber would use on the dance floor.
Then it returns to the mellow part again like at the start of the tune.
Come on, can anyone help me out with this? I regard it as an absolute classic track, I'm sure someone out there has heard of it. I've tried googling it, ripping my hair out at this stage!
Thing is I actually have the track, but it's a crappy tape recording from Club FM. I'd love to be able to hear it properly, ie. download it or buy the single if possible.
Starts off really slow and mellow with piano playing - really uplifting. There's vocal sample too, an echoe-y voice that sings something with the word "love" (I think) in it. Then a beat kicks in (not really heavy, though).
Then the tune changes completely. Turns into a real get-your hands in the air, stomping dance tune. Then there's the sound of a whistle - sounds like a whistle some entusiastic clubber would use on the dance floor.
Then it returns to the mellow part again like at the start of the tune.
Come on, can anyone help me out with this? I regard it as an absolute classic track, I'm sure someone out there has heard of it. I've tried googling it, ripping my hair out at this stage!
Thing is I actually have the track, but it's a crappy tape recording from Club FM. I'd love to be able to hear it properly, ie. download it or buy the single if possible.