PDA

View Full Version : pianoman meets vertigo ids

BRADDY
4th February 2002, 03:25 PM
just been listening to my "pianoman meets vertigo" tape.
theres a tune on there that uses the sample lyics as hardplayers-joy of music. i know that pianoman has made a tune using these lyics to (pianoman-come on), but this tune is either a remix or a different tune.

it sounds like a piano new skool tune (very bouncy).
near the start it has the lyics "each generation....rules the nation"
then it kicks into a massive piano riff with the lyics "music is my life ect(u kinow the rest).unlike hardplayers it uses all the lyics from clivilles & cole - keep it coming.

another tune of this tape.
its another piano tune which i think u all will know.
its has the vocals "oh i remember oh i remember the way, o i member o remember the way, i get so emotional baby evertime i think of u".
it has more vocals in the break down in the middle of the tune but i think it will be id'd just by the lyics given.

laters
BRADDY

ps. does anybody know if the par-t - give me your love (1993 remixes) is any good???

ste huxley
4th February 2002, 03:40 PM
>>>>>just been listening to my "pianoman meets vertigo" tape.
theres a tune on there that uses the sample lyics as hardplayers-joy of music. i know that pianoman has made a tune using these lyics to (pianoman-come on), but this tune is either a remix or a different tune.

it sounds like a piano new skool tune (very bouncy).
near the start it has the lyics "each generation....rules the nation"
then it kicks into a massive piano riff with the lyics "music is my life ect(u kinow the rest).unlike hardplayers it uses all the lyics from clivilles & cole - keep it coming.

Thats Bonesmasters - Dis Generation

>>>>>>another tune of this tape.
its another piano tune which i think u all will know.
its has the vocals "oh i remember oh i remember the way, o i member o remember the way, i get so emotional baby evertime i think of u".
it has more vocals in the break down in the middle of the tune but i think it will be id'd just by the lyics given.

Thats Pashion Eds - So emotional

BRADDY
4th February 2002, 03:43 PM
good work steh, very fast iding there.

just ordered both of them .
cheers
BRADDY