PDA

View Full Version : Rushing Piano Tune

pacman
17th July 2002, 06:18 PM
Just been listening to one of me old tapes and heard a tune Id forgotten about, ya dont hear it much but its quality.

Its fast piano, with rem lyrics something like

"Bang, bang, bang the boogie...so lets stop wasting time, you can hear it in the music..and let me lose my minfd"

Then more rushing Piano, then

"Get down...everybody, get down..everybody, we'rte gonna party....everybody, we're gonna party everybody'

Top tune.

Help

R J
17th July 2002, 08:53 PM
Bring the said tape out this weekend and i'll have a gander and see what we can come up with .

sirius
17th July 2002, 10:19 PM
I think I know the tune yer on about, but Ive no idea m8......doh!. The vocals are similar style to "All I need is the bass Yeah" "I think I want some mooore!" (But probably arent!) I remeber. If this's the tune yer mean!.

Yeah, I may keep tabs on this one myself................:). It sounds so familiar Im wondering if I have it or not in my rack!. Does it have one of those sped up rap lines in it saying something like 'Aint no way that the crowd just gets down' followed by some synth stabbage???? may be confusing myself here though.

Sirius.

ste huxley
17th July 2002, 10:35 PM
Its the same vocal thats used on Elixaer Vitae - Gotta release it

But it aint that

Cos that says 'Gotta release ittttt' as well

Yeah sirius I'm sure that vocal is by Raze (as in bass power)

CybaSmuggla
18th July 2002, 08:41 AM
Hey Sirius,I remember that track..had it on a tape from years back..
dont know the name of it...but,it's deffo from 90...

pacman
18th July 2002, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by R J
Bring the said tape out this weekend and i'll have a gander and see what we can come up with .

Cheers Rick, I will do sir.