tempoferret
12th November 2006, 07:04 PM
Hi,
I really hope someone can help me out (newbie) with this, sorry, I know it's a pain but I don't have a sample. I remember vaguely this tune that had a kind of spoken/vocodered sample saying 'Sky's the limit if you know that you can have what you want' (or something like that), and then a female vocal the only bit I can remember singing 'All the same...'. I don't remember many pianos but it was very Italian sounding. I know it's a long shot, but I'd really love to know what it is - any help would really be appreciated! Thanks.:)
I really hope someone can help me out (newbie) with this, sorry, I know it's a pain but I don't have a sample. I remember vaguely this tune that had a kind of spoken/vocodered sample saying 'Sky's the limit if you know that you can have what you want' (or something like that), and then a female vocal the only bit I can remember singing 'All the same...'. I don't remember many pianos but it was very Italian sounding. I know it's a long shot, but I'd really love to know what it is - any help would really be appreciated! Thanks.:)