8u11d0g
19th August 2006, 01:20 PM
Hi all,
have been searching for a tune for a long long time.
I have been told it is by codename john - dream of heaven.
I have listened to parts of this in the net, but it doesnt sound right. The vocals (female) are too short and there is more of a prominent piano.
Lyrics are along the line of "sometimes your thinking to make yourself a new life, on your own, on your own, you dream of heaven now create what you like and have fun, wooahh wooahh"
Any help would be superb.
Also is there any where i could get iton mp3? i know moving shadow have pretty much got there back catalogue on itunes so hope fully whoever this song is by will have the same :)
have been searching for a tune for a long long time.
I have been told it is by codename john - dream of heaven.
I have listened to parts of this in the net, but it doesnt sound right. The vocals (female) are too short and there is more of a prominent piano.
Lyrics are along the line of "sometimes your thinking to make yourself a new life, on your own, on your own, you dream of heaven now create what you like and have fun, wooahh wooahh"
Any help would be superb.
Also is there any where i could get iton mp3? i know moving shadow have pretty much got there back catalogue on itunes so hope fully whoever this song is by will have the same :)