PDA

View Full Version : rick astley?!!!

djacko
12th July 2002, 11:55 AM
Can anyone ID this.

It's Goodmen - Give it up, BUT remixed with a Rick Astley vocal snippet repeated - (sounds like - down with the never never) from Rick's single never gonna give you up! It was out at the same time as the original Goodmen - give it up.

I think there is a remix of goodmen - give it up, but I've been told that this track is not on it.

Help!!! djacko@another.com

Biskit
12th July 2002, 12:04 PM
It's by FKW (Defo), I think its called 'Never gonna give', Rob Tissera used to hammer it, I know the mix you mean, but I don't have the tune, so I can't tell you whether it's their mix or a 'goodmen' remix of their tune!! I think it came out on 'PWL' & if I'm not mistaken it's from '93:rotate:

VinylAnimal
12th July 2002, 03:37 PM
DJ Jacko (from Burnley) - why does that ring some bells :D

Did you used to know a kid called Mark Duffy (Athletic Street) and his mate Earl (Similar Area) ???

Sounds like a daft question but 'back then' I got a few tapes of a DJ Jacko off em (fukkin top tunes :thumbsup:) Can't be more that one DJ Jacko in Burnley, surely :confused: :confused:

djacko
15th July 2002, 04:56 PM
The names don't ring a bell but I used to sell tapes in Nelson & Burnley. I used to do my own night in nelson, and I worked at Blueberry's in Nelson & Zanzibar in Burnley.
used to go to Angels, Empire (Morecombe), Life (Bowlers), Pier & Maximes (Wigan) etc..
Still DJ'in, at the ripe ol' age of 35!