PDA

View Full Version : A few more zone tunes

ilovepiano
11th July 2002, 09:01 PM
Hello people, a few more to ID. My main problem is too many 25th generation copied tapes with no mixlists!
Anyway...

No.1

Quite a fast paced track, catchy repetetive bassline - makes you wanna dance. Only 1 real break with a woman singing something like this, bit difficult to here over the MC

Baby know the **** that **** so much
Your skill(?) has made ****...
Baby fight your fears, I know you can
Coz you're ****..

Take you higher (repeated a couple of times with a big echo)
Then the beat comes back in.

No2.

Simple piano bit with short hi pitched string stabs and a woman saying:

Let the music take control
Let the rhythm move you

No.3

Differnt version of Secchi - Easy to love, using the piano riff from Gat Decor - Passion

No.4

Top piano with the vocals from N Joi - Anthem, except there's extra bits but its the same woman singing. Maybe this was done first???

Cheers guys.
Tim

fugjostle
11th July 2002, 09:27 PM
Can't remember the version and I don't have it on mp3 but there is a faster piano mix of secchi on the 12"... just can't remember if the piano is like Gat Decor's.

I know the 'Let the music take control' one as well... problem is I've got cappella 'u got 2 let the music' running through my head everytime I try.. gimme time it should come :-)

This is hard without an sample :)

---
Fug

ilovepiano
11th July 2002, 09:35 PM
thanx anyway, and if I were you I'd do something quick style to get that cappella track out of my head! Cheesy as hell!
Later
Tim

sirius
11th July 2002, 09:45 PM
Youre thinking of Sharada House Gang m8. The other one with gat decor could be that pianoman PCP Volume 1............

see ya,

Sirius.

jonnyp
11th July 2002, 09:46 PM
no3 could be kyra - easy to love

but I think all the Secchi versions have the passion style piano in em

jonny

Francis
11th July 2002, 09:53 PM
The mix of Secchi - We are easy to love you want is the Secchi Rmx

Dunno if it's on the UK release, but its on the import on Propio Records PRX 1003

The whole tune actually sounds like Gat Decor, not just the piano

Hope that helps

Francis

ilovepiano
11th July 2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Francis
The mix of Secchi - We are easy to love you want is the Secchi Rmx

Dunno if it's on the UK release, but its on the import on Propio Records PRX 1003

The whole tune actually sounds like Gat Decor, not just the piano

Hope that helps

Francis

Nice one mate, this sounds like the bad boy I'm after!

Biskit
11th July 2002, 10:55 PM
2. I'll agree wiv Sirius... SHARADA HOUSE GANG - LET THE MUSIC TAKE CONTROL (Italy Inside Recs)

3. Alot of people get mistaken with the Secchi piano on 1 of the remixes & Gat Decor's - Passion.... If its got the 'easy to Love' vocal, then you're after....
SECCHI feat' TALEESA - EASY TO LOVE 'More Mellow remix' (MANIC or ITALY PROPIO recs)

4. Seriously got me that 1, more info, if you can!:D

ilovepiano
11th July 2002, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by biskit
2. I'll agree wiv Sirius... SHARADA HOUSE GANG - LET THE MUSIC TAKE CONTROL (Italy Inside Recs)

3. Alot of people get mistaken with the Secchi piano on 1 of the remixes & Gat Decor's - Passion.... If its got the 'easy to Love' vocal, then you're after....
SECCHI feat' TALEESA - EASY TO LOVE 'More Mellow remix' (MANIC or ITALY PROPIO recs)

4. Seriously got me that 1, more info, if you can!:D

OK my fellow chorley mate, more info on No.4

It's on an old Zone tape - either late 92 or early 93 mixed by Andy D. The bassline, in places, sounds similar to that of Jaydee - Plastic Dreams, but it's not like this all the way through. Then there's a wicked piano break and the vocals start:
I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU
WANT YOU TO LOVE ME TO
COME ON....... impossible to work out what she's singing but it's deffo the same woman singing all of it and the same as on the N Joi - Anthem track.

If iy's any use the next tune on the tape is 49ers - Everything and then Sharada House Gang - Let the music take control (which someone very kindly ID'd for me tonight.

Someone HAS to know this!

jonnyp
11th July 2002, 11:49 PM
Arkanoid - Get a Super

think that's the fella

starts off all moody...beat kicks in...then piano drops in with the bird singing...finally a bit of shock the beat piano comes in.

jonny

Biskit
12th July 2002, 11:10 AM
ARKANOID - ELECTRIC CHOC (Discomagic)..................Defo', then again have Jonny or I got our wires crossed, some1 else will 'av 2 confirm!!!:rotate:

ilovepiano
12th July 2002, 02:32 PM
Ah Ha! Now we're getting somewhere! Just had another listen to it - never noticed the electric choc piano bit before (must be deaf coz it's quite obvious) so can anyone confirm the name of it???
Nobody got a clue what the first one is? Not much else i can say to describe it, but its off the same zone tape as the others.
Nice one people!
Tim

VinylAnimal
12th July 2002, 02:34 PM
some1 else will 'av 2 confirm!!!:rotate:

Lololol where is Mikey anyway :D

Sample on way (assuming the tune that my neighbour has just complained about :$ is the one ilovepiano is on about...) :D :D

Old bag wouldn't know a decent tune if I took it out of it's sleave and wedged it between her flaps :@ :@

VinylAnimal
12th July 2002, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by ilovepiano
the next tune on the tape is 49ers - Everything

It defo the one anoying my neighbour lolololol :thumbsup:

Just for the record (cause I know you were thinking it was the Young MC lololol) the MC is called Irie. Good isn't he :$

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

ilovepiano
12th July 2002, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by VinylAnimal

It defo the one anoying my neighbour lolololol :thumbsup:

Just for the record (cause I know you were thinking it was the Young MC lololol) the MC is called Irie. Good isn't he :$

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Young MC my arse! I knew it was MC Irie, just didn't know how it was spelt, so iI figured it would be best to leave that bit out! He is pretty good. Was is with all this "lololol" business anyway?

VinylAnimal
12th July 2002, 03:13 PM
http://www.vinylanimal.btinternet.co.uk/unknown/lovepian.mp3

That's yer man :thumbsup:

Baggie first option on the vinyl when we 'hit positive' :p

VinylAnimal
12th July 2002, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by ilovepiano
He is pretty good. Was is with all this "lololol" business anyway?

Sorry mate it was a joke. I wouldn't think for a minute that anyone could mix the two up, trust me !!! :o Not a big fan of MC's me - I don't mind rappers who add something to a tune but I not really a fan of folk who shout rubbish all way through and spoil em :'( :'(

Lol = Laugh Out Loud (I think :confused: ) I not really up on the jargon meself - someone was supposed to be doing a dictionary type thing for the site. I find out what happened to the idea :D

Biskit
12th July 2002, 03:36 PM
:D :'( LOLOL, YOUNG MC, VA's 'avin a laff!!:D

ilovepiano
12th July 2002, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by VinylAnimal
http://www.vinylanimal.btinternet.co.uk/unknown/lovepian.mp3

That's yer man :thumbsup:

Baggie first option on the vinyl when we 'hit positive' :p

Absolutely f'kin amazing! Thats defo the one and it's the same tape i have. Have you a mix list for that tape? - save me describing the others that i'm unsure of.
Thanx again,
Tim

jonnyp
12th July 2002, 06:07 PM
ARKANOID - ELECTRIC CHOC (Discomagic)..................Defo', then again have Jonny or I got our wires crossed, some1 else will 'av 2 confirm!!!:rotate:

Yeah..wasnt sure what the title was...have heard it called electric choc before but thought that was just one the usual bollox white label what shall we call it type things:axe: Whatever it's called I would bet on it being right..top tune as well:phones:

jonny

Biskit
12th July 2002, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by jonnyp

Yeah..wasnt sure what the title was...have heard it called electric choc before but thought that was just one the usual bollox white label what shall we call it type things:axe: Whatever it's called I would bet on it being right..top tune as well:phones:

jonny
Yeh, when i 1st saw it, i thought there was a mistake & the tune was 'ARKANOID by ELECTRC CHOC', toppus choonus though!!

:rotate: Just listened 2 VA's sample & its defo 'ARKANOID - ELECTRIC CHOC'