PDA

View Full Version : Those Sweet ...... + Space@Bowlers

pacman
9th July 2002, 09:00 PM
I heard this played on sat and hadnt heard it for ages, Its a faster version of Sweet Sensations, dont know if its a diff mix, bootleg etc.

Also, For anyone whose got the Absolute 'SPACE' tape (Bowlers) can ya's shed any light on the tune which has the rapping (female vocals) containing "Check out the style cos I wanna get loose, all the MC's better hold yer breath cos the style and the rhythm are definitely deff, the place to be is here with me and I can see you will agree, clarity is clarity so you can understand me" etc etc - Is it a bootleg cos I know of (not the id though:'( the tune underneath it.

Cheers :D

sirius
9th July 2002, 09:05 PM
Could be hyper logic - 'Youve got the love' for the first one - this uses sweet sensation and Prodigy Your Love.............No.2 I dont know.

See ya,

Sirius.

pacman
9th July 2002, 09:09 PM
Nice one, I'll check it out. Bye the way, have we found anything to use in place of Audiogalaxy?

Am stuck without it:'(

Dj Ben Fisher
10th July 2002, 10:34 AM
think i can answer both yr questions mate !!!

firstly the tune you heard thinkin it was sweet sensations, isnt . its a tune on trotters 5,cant think of the name of it though ,it just samples the vocals off it ...tis a tune innit!! bout 96ish i think it is ...

and as for the second question .. the absolute space tape being my all time favourite evert tape ..i can tell you its an accapella over the top of the b-side to mr roy / something bout you... the acca being get loose ft jazzi p ( i think ) :gigolo:

Jimmy
10th July 2002, 10:49 AM
bloody hell you peeps amaze me even with your

its a little bit of this n a litlle bit of that knowledge.

Francis
10th July 2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Dj Ben Fisher
think i can answer both yr questions mate !!!

firstly the tune you heard thinkin it was sweet sensations, isnt . its a tune on trotters 5,cant think of the name of it though ,it just samples the vocals off it ...tis a tune innit!! bout 96ish i think it is ...

So that would narrow it down to

Trotters 5 - Its Time 4 House

or

Trotters 5 - Del's Diner

PM me if you would like either of them as mp3's, the Vinyl is well rare & fairly hard to get hold of !!

Francis

pacman
10th July 2002, 12:24 PM
Nice one peeps, Ill pm ya Francis.

Ben - Thats rieet, Mr Roy eh remember him PA'ing at Bowlers in the later years. Didnt he do some cricket tune or summit!!! lol