mrbrumley
3rd May 2006, 07:42 PM
Hello,
Heard DJ Chris Gallagher play this one a few times at Simon's Innermind in Gainesville, FL probably in 92-93. This was around the time that Kylie Monique-Keep On Pumpin' it Up was big. Unfortunately I only have a memory of it to share. I would really love it if anybody could help. One friend says he remembers it as a Frank de Wulf remix!?
Anyway, it's kind of a funky number with short techno stabs throughout, but the part that stands out the most is the vocal "wishing on a star". Sorry if that is real brief but that's all I have to go on and I've been trying to get the name for so long now.
Thanks,
Jimmy
Heard DJ Chris Gallagher play this one a few times at Simon's Innermind in Gainesville, FL probably in 92-93. This was around the time that Kylie Monique-Keep On Pumpin' it Up was big. Unfortunately I only have a memory of it to share. I would really love it if anybody could help. One friend says he remembers it as a Frank de Wulf remix!?
Anyway, it's kind of a funky number with short techno stabs throughout, but the part that stands out the most is the vocal "wishing on a star". Sorry if that is real brief but that's all I have to go on and I've been trying to get the name for so long now.
Thanks,
Jimmy