PDA

View Full Version : Very Cockin Vague !!!

sweet sensation
30th June 2002, 07:01 PM
A tune I was listening to today reminded me of this...and I sooo gotta know what it is...

Thats all I can remember is...

"Revolution, free style and it goes like this"

or summink like that anyway !!

The tune that reminded me of it was the begining of Moog Eruption I think :axe: :axe: left the tape in the car...:axe:

Cheers

Sweet xx

sweet sensation
10th July 2002, 10:09 PM
Bit of a long shot werent it !!! :| will try and dig his tape out soon and put a bit more info up...:D :phones:

Sweet xx

JAZ
10th July 2002, 10:26 PM
only thing I can think of is SL2 - Drumbeats, that has lyrics "drumbeats go like this" sounds a bit like what you described also has a womans voice in oparts going "ooh ooooooh yeahhhhh"

sirius
10th July 2002, 10:29 PM
Do you mean 'Let the music use you' by Nightwriters.

I rememeber that has sommet like "A little freestyle for y'all, and it goes like this" -ChickaChickaChikaChicka-. Twas the 92 NRG Remix on FFRR I think............

But perhaps its summet else....

Bye,

Sirius.

sweet sensation
10th July 2002, 10:31 PM
Cheers Jaz :thumbsup: thing its quite mellow, will defo havea look for said tape :thumbsup:

Tis a tune :phones:

Sweet xx

sweet sensation
10th July 2002, 10:33 PM
Cheers also Sirius anyone got these on mp3 ??? Oh cant believeI can ask for that now !!! Feel like Im part of the gang !!! :cool: :p :drum:

Sweet xx

JAZ
10th July 2002, 10:44 PM
ok I've just listened to that nrg remix and i'd say thats more chance of being the tune than the sl2 I said..
This tune also has the pacman music in it if that rings any bells.
i can send it to you sweet if you have aim or icq ..

nathan
10th July 2002, 11:19 PM
is bang on there. great tune. bloody expensive though

sweet sensation
11th July 2002, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by JAZ
ok I've just listened to that nrg remix and i'd say thats more chance of being the tune than the sl2 I said..
This tune also has the pacman music in it if that rings any bells.
i can send it to you sweet if you have aim or icq ..

Cheers Jaz :thumbsup: but give us a chance Ive only just got a computer !!! Lol !!! :| ;) Is there any other way of me getting it ???

Sweet xx

sweet sensation
14th July 2002, 06:52 PM
Just to let you know, it was the Nightwriters tune, so cheers peeps to all who helped :thumbsup: :heart:

Sweet xx

CybaSmuggla
17th July 2002, 10:46 AM
That sample "drumbeats go like this" is from the second half of the sample,"Put the needle on the record"...just some trivia..you all prolly knew anywayz... :rotate: