PDA

View Full Version : Underworld - Rez???

Taff64
1st February 2002, 03:32 PM
I heared a tune once back in 96 that sounded like a remix of the tune 'Rez'.. it had a really big build up part in it... anybody know what it is and which mix it is?? thanks:D

nathan
1st February 2002, 03:40 PM
as rez is a bit of a blue print. Could be something by fluke ???

Jonno
1st February 2002, 04:09 PM
I always thought Big Mouth by Lemon Interupt (also released on Junior Boys Own) sounded very similar to Rez.

whatyadoinsucka
1st February 2002, 05:38 PM
underworld changed their name and record label in 1992
to lemon interupt
and they then reverted back in 1993

pauly p
1st February 2002, 05:57 PM
fluke - bullet
Pauly P

Jonno
1st February 2002, 06:20 PM
underworld changed their name and record label in 1992 I seem to recall hearing that somewhere.

Funny thing about the Big Mouth / Eclipse track is the credit is given to one P Hernandez and I always wondered if it's a cover of another track. Eclipse (which is the a-side) in particular is in my all time top 3 top dance tunes. Dance music just doesn't get much better than that track - it's a truly superb piece of music.

Taff64
1st February 2002, 06:50 PM
Its deffo not Lemon Interupt, I have that. I dunno about that Fluke tune though... gonna look into it now. Cheers fellas! :thumbsup:

Taff64
1st February 2002, 09:10 PM
DOH! its not Fluke guys... any more ideas? this tune had the same wiered bassline as Rez... defo a 96 tune..:D

djleekee
3rd February 2002, 05:27 PM
i do remember the choon you are on about which heavily featured the bleepy bit out of underworld's rez!

i dont think it was an exact sample but a sound a like and was quite cool!

it was out in about 96 (ish) and was one of those tracks that came and went particularly quickly! ill have a search through my archives to see if i can work out which track it actually is but from what i remember it rocked!

DJ Leekee
www.djleekee.com

Taff64
3rd February 2002, 09:23 PM
Nice 1 m8... glad someone else knows it...:D :D