Enzyme K
31st August 2005, 05:56 PM
hello,
It make very very long time that i'm looking for this record.The only things i know are the following :
Style : German
Year : probably between 1993/1996
style of music : Hardtrance/Rave
The vinyl contains 4 musics, two by side, i don't know the title , the label or the name because it was hidden by stickers:confused: .Three of them have the same vocal sample which says (Can you feel deep inside you) and the ultimate track , there is also a vocal sample just before the melody arrive (There's abslolutely not true).I'm crazy about this record but impossible to find it:fekked: .So i hope that you will be able to help me.Thank you very much, i let a preview on mp3;)
I wait your news with impatience
I have added the second extract of this record.
It make very very long time that i'm looking for this record.The only things i know are the following :
Style : German
Year : probably between 1993/1996
style of music : Hardtrance/Rave
The vinyl contains 4 musics, two by side, i don't know the title , the label or the name because it was hidden by stickers:confused: .Three of them have the same vocal sample which says (Can you feel deep inside you) and the ultimate track , there is also a vocal sample just before the melody arrive (There's abslolutely not true).I'm crazy about this record but impossible to find it:fekked: .So i hope that you will be able to help me.Thank you very much, i let a preview on mp3;)
I wait your news with impatience
I have added the second extract of this record.