PDA

View Full Version : Looking a choon ID,no sample

ZENZEN
13th June 2002, 04:31 PM
Looking the names of two techno choons from the early ninties. :confused:
The first one has vocals saying,
Cant stop,dont stop,cant stop, dont stop,cant stop,dont stop wont stop why stop,party people here we go non stop.....
There was a remix brought out around 95-96,but I was just after the name of the original release if possible??

Then the second,all I can say is if you know your techno you should be able to help me out,only vocals go like,

Feel the panic got to have it. :phones:

Hopefully someone will be able to put names to these two choons.
Cheers :eyes:

Biskit
13th June 2002, 05:21 PM
The 1st tune is definately..

Z100 -Testa Don't stop (Italy Next Records)

It later got released through the British label 'Stress' with a couple of new mixes, but the original is still the best. The B-side to the italian copy is a good tune as well, cant quite remember the name of it though!

As 4 the sample 'Feel the panic, got to have it!'

If I remember rightly the tune you are on about is 'Panic', a bouncey techno kind of tune. I think it's produced by the guy who produced 'Compound - Edge Records #1', but under a different moniker, Rabbit city maybe, I'm not so sure, I'll 'av 2 get back 2 you on that one!!:confused: :confused:

The sample is also used in the tune 'Rhythm of the Night' by PowerHouse, me thinks!?! The tune sampled 'Debarge - Rhythm of the night' from the 80's. But I'm sure this isn't the tune you're on about, coz it's a fluffy piano tune from '97/'98.

:) Hope that has helped!:rotate: :rotate: :rotate:

JAZ
13th June 2002, 05:58 PM
Force Mass Motion - Panic - (Rabbit City 07)
This was also remixed on a later Rabbit City 12"

Biskit
13th June 2002, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by JAZ
Force Mass Motion - Panic - (Rabbit City 07)
This was also remixed on a later Rabbit City 12"
:thumbsup: That's the tune Jaz, It was on the tip of mi tongue!
kushdi!!:D

VinylAnimal
13th June 2002, 08:00 PM
Bloody ell ya made light work of them :o

Nice work gents :king: :king: :king:

butty
13th June 2002, 08:47 PM
lol crazy id'in mad heads :thumbsup:

ZENZEN
14th June 2002, 09:37 AM
THANX FOR THE HELP :rotate::rotate: ,NOW ALL I NEED TO FIND IS SOMEONE SELLING THEM!! :ghost:

Cheers
ZenZen
:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

butty
14th June 2002, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by ZENZEN
THANX FOR THE HELP :rotate::rotate: ,NOW ALL I NEED TO FIND IS SOMEONE SELLING THEM!! :ghost:

Cheers
ZenZen
:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

looks like im gunna have 2 put the icin on the cake then dunnit

z100 - testa don't stop (http://www7.gemm.com/c/search.pl?sid=9492331&key=68617&a_refno=GML438457747) - for $14.38

Force Mass Motion - Panic (http://www7.gemm.com/c/search.pl?sid=9492331&key=68617&a_refno=GML405836002) - it says bids but offer him a tenner for it ive bought a few off this seller and offerd 10 sheets for each 1 n hes took it :)

..............next lol

JAZ
14th June 2002, 12:32 PM
quite a few rabbit citys have been re-released at a £5 so u may be lucky and find that its 1 of them (unless your fussy and want an origional 92 one then you'll have 2 pay more)