PDA

View Full Version : Bassline Kickin'

Biskit
12th June 2002, 05:19 PM
Here's another tune to ponder on!!!

This one is a serious cheesey, piano, hands in the air anthem, it's been played at Zone, The Empire, Angels, The Park, well, thats where I've heard it! it's circa '92/93.
The tune is set out very similar to 'Interceptor 17 - Alleluyah'. Parping Synth/organ Sound into piano and then repeats again...
Parping Synth/organ Sound into piano and so on, you know the kind!?!
Just before the piano hook comes in, it has a slight dead stop, then the sample, 'IT'S HAD A REMIX!'
When the piano hook comes in, it has over the top a woman wailing, followed by a man chanting a few words, these are...
Woooah wooooooooah, yeehhh, BASELINE KICKIN'
I know the rap sample is taken from 'MC Miker G - Show 'em the bass' and the word sample from 'Altern 8 - Infiltrate 202 remix (Asterix & Space):spin: :spin: :spin:

I know it's god damn rare!:rotate: Help me out here!:rotate:

VinylAnimal
13th June 2002, 01:29 AM
It's called "Here It Is" by Deviation Crew mate. Released around 92 on Cuckoo Land Records.

Hammered at Bowlers as I remember :D

Biskit
13th June 2002, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by VinylAnimal
It's called "Here It Is" by Deviation Crew mate. Released around 92 on Cuckoo Land Records.

Hammered at Bowlers as I remember :D
Thanx Mr. VinylAnimal, I'll be defo out lookin' 4 that tune, thats if I find it, it's a very rare tune!!

VinylAnimal
13th June 2002, 07:57 PM
Cool - you're a vinyl collector :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard mate :D We're becoming an endangered species ya know, what with all this MP3 malarkey going on :p

The correct spelling of the artist is "De-viation Crew" (just in-case you're searchin' online) Cat # CL 002T :D

In fact I can go one better:

http://www7.gemm.com/c/search.pl?sid=300594003&key=47739&disp_ad_format_mode=0&artist=DE%2DVIATION+CREW&title=HERE+IT+IS+ORIGINAL+AND+DE+%2D+V

Lololol £3.42 and the seller's got 5 stars :cool: :cool: :cool:

Good luck mate,

Rich..`

Biskit
14th June 2002, 07:19 AM
Thanks VM!
Yes, I'm a serious vinyl collector, and I'm keen on keepin' vinyl alive! have been 4 a lorra lorra years!
I'll check your plug! LONG LIVE VINYL!!!:thumbsup:

butty
14th June 2002, 07:52 AM
oooo if ur orderin that tune from gemm mate go thru www.oldskoolanthemz.gemm.com n then do it then that way we get commision and it helps put 2 towards my stretch limo :thumbsup:

Biskit
14th June 2002, 08:44 AM
:thumbsup: O.K Butty!

VinylAnimal
15th June 2002, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by butty
it helps put 2 towards my stretch limo :thumbsup:

Ooops :$

In me excitement I forgot the OSA plug :D :D ;)

Biskit
24th June 2002, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by VinylAnimal

The correct spelling of the artist is "De-viation Crew" (just in-case you're searchin' online) Cat # CL 002T :D

In fact I can go one better:

http://www7.gemm.com/c/search.pl?sid=300594003&key=47739&disp_ad_format_mode=0&artist=DE%2DVIATION+CREW&title=HERE+IT+IS+ORIGINAL+AND+DE+%2D+V

Lololol £3.42 and the seller's got 5 stars :cool: :cool: :cool:

Good luck mate,

Rich..` Ta VA,
Ordered De-viation crew off Gemm, just got a hold of it 2 day! Spot on I.ding mate. Thanx alot!:thumbsup:

VinylAnimal
24th June 2002, 01:52 PM
Cool - glad to be able to help mate :D

It's a right buzz init goin through the full circle. Unknown to vinyl in a matter of days.

Big up the ID crew - they've done it for me countless times :thumbsup:

Phil
24th June 2002, 05:28 PM
You guys never cease to amaze me!!!!...

Keep up the good work.

Phil

Morpheus640
17th January 2003, 01:34 AM
why is "crew" written in red letters ??

Neil

Biskit
17th January 2003, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Morpheus640
why is "crew" written in red letters ??

Neil

Neil m8, this is an old thread! Crew is probably written in red letters to you, coz you put crew in the search box!?!?