PDA

View Full Version : suburban bass

Armando Needlefluff
3rd June 2002, 12:30 AM
lookin for a double album thats on suburban bass label
its got stuff like sonz of loop da loop, rachel walace etc etc
got some big rasta on the cover in graffiti stylee (black and white)anyone know what its called

Dj Britalian
3rd June 2002, 12:43 AM
Alec,

I believe it is called Subplates Vol.1, i think its very rare & probably very expensive. I think if you ask DJ Fantazia he has it,

thats all i know fella,

Cheers:D

JAZ
3rd June 2002, 11:29 AM
I got one on cd that sounds like the one u describe :p
Its called subbase for your face and has loads of the first sub base releases on it (rachel wallace/Time base/austin etc)

Taff64
3rd June 2002, 05:22 PM
Subplates volume 1 is defo the one your after... there is also a volume 2 as well which is a bit to Drum & Bassey for me...:D

Armando Needlefluff
3rd June 2002, 06:09 PM
Cheers lads!!!!!!!
Anyone got a copy they wanna sell me???????

DJFANTAZIA
3rd June 2002, 06:33 PM
Jaz is right, its DEFINATELY Sub Base For Your Face,...subplates is just a four track ep.

100 % sure
Quote:
''got some big rasta on the cover in graffiti stylee (black and white)'''

.....mines got this on it, and also subplates is just a silver cover, with black wriring on. Also subplates does not have Rachel Wallace On.

My Sub Base For Your Face Double Gatefold Vinyl Has
sonz of a loop da loop era - far out
timebase - unity
m&m - dont stand in my way
q bass dancin people
austin - i get high
d'cruze - life
kromozone - the rush
rachell wallace - tell me why
run tings - fires burning
sonz of a loop da loop era - higherism
phuture assasins - future sound (2 bad mice remix)
q-bass - hardcore will never die
smarte's - sesame's treet (krome & time remix)
krome & time - manic stampede
m&m feat rachel wallace - i feel this way (remix)
phuture assassins - shot like dis

Cat No SUBBASE LP1.

If you are really luckylike I was, when you get this, it might also have the bonus lp with it featuring a DMC Beserker mix of Subbase classics and danny breaks goes to scratchadelic land, 25 minute live mix, with scratching in it that would put most of us to shame, (was well impressed when I first heard this bonus lp.)

Mind you my copy cost £50, however there are 3 vinyl, and a nice gatefold, so you get to see all the boffins from Subbase,...lol Danny Breaks is a spotty litttle kid(Sonz of a ), in the picture on the sleeve!! The Danny breaks Scratchadelic lp is FANTASTIC, he remixes tunes live, with 2 identical tunes, like the old Chicago DJ's who invented house did, I can only imagine to do that one day, while on a third deck, he's scratchin, WOW

Expect to pay up for this, but its worth it, and the I feel this way remix is the top Piano one the Ratpack play, which Ive seen going for over £60 on e-bay, as a single!!

Dave

:axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe:

Armando Needlefluff
4th June 2002, 11:19 AM
Cheers Dave
just found a copy on some site dont know whether it'll have the danny breaks 12" with it, i highly doubt it.
it doesnt say anything but you never know stranger thing have happened lol.
Al :p

oldskooldazed (al)
4th June 2002, 11:29 AM
ive got em mp3'd if ya interested

al

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Armando Needlefluff
6th June 2002, 10:59 AM
:cool: cheers Al but todays mr postie has just delivered my very own copy :cool: for the excelent price of 25 dabs what more could i ask for????????????
erm the bonus trak of danny breaks perhaps LOL :D :D :D :D

ZENZEN
13th June 2002, 04:41 PM
Check out the following link,they are selling MSX 001- A Decade Of Classics - Various Mixed By Timecode for £2.99!!!
Look in their Bargin bin!!

http://www.tunes.co.uk

Tracklisting:-

Rob & Goldie - The Shadow (process Mix)
Bad & Mice - 2 Bad Mice
Cosmo & Dibs - Oh So Nice
Kaotic Chemistry - Drum Trip
2 Bad Mice - Hold It Down
2 Bad Mice - Waremouse
Blame - 2 Bad Mice Take You
2 Bad Mice - Bombscare (Remix)
Omni Trio - Renegade Snares (Foul Play Mix) full track
Cloud 9 - You Got Me Burning (Remix)
Foul Play - Open Your Mind
Omni Trio - Feel Better (Foul Play Mix)
Hyper-On Experience - Lords Of Null Lines (Foul Play Mix)
Special Edition CD
Renegade - Terrorist
Omni Trio - Thru The Vibe (2 on 1 Remix)
Deep Blue - The Helicopter Tune
Dead Dread - Dred Bass
E-Z Rollers - Believe
Cloud 9 - Jammin
Aquasky - Dezires
Flytronix - The Rhode Tune
E-Z Rollers - Retro

Review:-
MSX 001- A Decade Of Classics is a specially commisioned double CD to celebrate the tenth anniversary of the Moving Shadow label. This competatively priced CD contains 80 glorious minutes of drum`n`bass classics mixed by the extremely talented Timecode. If this was not enough, CD2 is in fact a CD-Rom charting the label history, artists and art.
Also featured: E-Z Rollers - Tough At The Top (instrumental), Flytronix - Contemporary Accousticz Jam, Dom & Roland - Thunder, Dom & Roland - Parasite, Technical Itch - Reborn, Known Unknown - Rollers Edit, Dom & Roland - Can`t Punish Me, E-Z Rollers -RS 2000, 60 Minutes Man - Brand Nu Day

Hope this may be of some use.
Peace!!
ZenZen :eyes:

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: