PDA

View Full Version : Gonna give you my love

sweet sensation
31st May 2002, 06:07 PM
Heard this on a tape the other day, Id forgotton all about it...cheers DJ Fantazia for reminding me of this little beauty...but you didnt say who its by...so who is it by !!?? ;)

Also it says remix on your tape, is this the one that got played out and whats the original like - any better ???

Ta in advance

Sweet xx

butty
31st May 2002, 06:11 PM
2 for joy - gonn give you my love

maybe??

if its pretty quick pianos a blazin n a woman wailin "gonna give u my love woo"

its the first tune on my mix thats at the top of the chillout so chek on that r kid

good luck

sweet sensation
31st May 2002, 11:47 PM
Ta butty star..:thumbsup:

It sure sounds like the right one, but I would have put a few more wooo's on the end !! ;)

Wheres your mix again ??

Can you do me a copy, cos Ive heard 1 and I loved it...;) :heart:

Sweet xx

butty
1st June 2002, 02:10 AM
its here (http://www.pianoheaven.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5882) r kid. if uncle grad is on a fast connection and got a writer see if hel d/load the mp3's for ya n burn it - shud only take a couple of hours on broadband.

if not then il do ya 1 for next time i see ya which hopefully will b in the not to distant future glad u like it

sweet sensation
1st June 2002, 11:50 AM
Just been informed that he has it on his desktop, but he says its complicated cos of the way youve done it or summink, but he'll put it on a tape for me.....when that will be tho is anyones guess !!!! ;) ;)

Sweet xx

butty
1st June 2002, 01:38 PM
there just single mp3's r kid i did it that way so ya can have tracks to seperate the tunes coz forward windin a cd does me nut in. all u need is to use nero to burn it drag the tracks in and then remove the 2 second gap.

tell the animated sig king to sort it out if he can animate a sig he can burn a cd :D :D :D :D :D :D

:) :) :) :) :) :) :): )

sweet sensation
1st June 2002, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by butty
tell the animated sig king to sort it out if he can animate a sig he can burn a cd :D :D :D :D :D :D

:) :) :) :) :) :) :): )

Lol !!!! Think he might rise to the challenge now !!! He just told me he cant be arsed !!! :o Charming eh, I reck thats just an excuse cos he cant do it !!! ;)

Sweet xx

VinylAnimal
2nd June 2002, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by sweet sensation
He just told me he cant be arsed !!!

Lololol at least he's honest :D :D

I just lifted the mix (heheheh, good this broadband lark init - didn't even get chance to have a piss :$ I'll look forward to a cheeky listen Butty fella - you're in the queue though, cause I got the latest release of "Now That's What I Call Huxley" to iisten to yet.... ;)

What format ya wanting this one Sweet ?? The mix Butty's tape starts with is called the Funkability Mix, and it was released on Dead Dead Good (so it shouldn't be toooooo hard to get hold of if ya after the vinyl). Alternatively I can rip it for ya :rotate:

Lolololol, I'd rip ya the mix to CD but Butty might sue me :eyebrow:

DJFANTAZIA
2nd June 2002, 03:10 PM
I start Rewind Vol3 with this Gonna Give You My Love(after a soundsource intro) but Ive no idea what remix Ive used.

The Funkability mix and another are on GOOD 16T (dead dead good)

But the one Ive used has really rapid piano in it, and its on my promo copy of the Rachel tune (different tune by 2 for joy)on GOOD 23T, on the b-side.

I assume the official release of the Rachel tune, also had this remix of Gonna Give You My Love, on it??

Can anyone tell me what mix this is on good23t??

:axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe:

alien*8*
2nd June 2002, 06:41 PM
sweet sensation ... i have the mix you want on mp3 8 mb or so

blindin piano

mark

Dj Britalian
2nd June 2002, 09:42 PM
Its not very rare so you should get this pretty easily on vinyl, it also has a sweet instrumental on the b side of the Rachel tune.

Very Useful;)

ste huxley
2nd June 2002, 11:14 PM
I've got

2 for joy - Gonna give you my love

On release (its says special promo release, so dont know if it got an official)

The funkability mix is the slow one with a funky beat, the one with a fast piano is the Decade of dreams mix

Hope this helps

DJFANTAZIA
2nd June 2002, 11:21 PM
Neither of them are the version Ive got on Good 23t, IMO the best version (the others are stilll top though)

The piano is much faster and clinkier on the promo of the Rachel tune (4 mixes of the Rachel tune 1 remix of Gonna Give You My Love)

What is this mix, I wasnt bothered till I read this thread, an now its doin my head in!lol

sweet sensation
5th June 2002, 05:03 PM
Cheers peeps....:thumbsup:

I wonder if any of you would mind upping all these mixes, cos I dont know which one is the one I really like..:axe: then grad can d/l em for me so I can have a listen.....:phones:

Ta in advance to everyone who helps......:heart:

VA - I always want vinyl, but never have any money....:( :'(

Sweet xx

oldskooldazed (al)
5th June 2002, 08:32 PM
Sarah all 4 are allready in a locker courtesy of Dara - chec his locker

al

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

sweet sensation
6th June 2002, 08:12 PM
Ta Al :thumbsup: heard 2 of em, but grad dont know what the mix is called...its starts with that sasha classic start of tape stuff....:axe: :axe:

Oh forget it Ive got Kylie on in background so cant remember how it goes in me head !! :axe:

Will post again......:)

Sweet xx

DJFANTAZIA
6th June 2002, 08:55 PM
Sweet m8, what tape did you hear this on??????

Dave

butty
6th June 2002, 08:59 PM
e r sweet.

tell me if its this 1

if uve got real player left click this (http://oldskoolanthemz.directoris.net/mixes/butty/danceera.ram)

n if u aint got real player download this (http://www.projectmayhem.hn.org/01%20-%202%20For%20Joy%20-%20Gonna%20Give%20You%20My%20Love.mp3) (right click n save target as) - that 1 is mp3

sweet sensation
6th June 2002, 10:51 PM
Woo hoo !!! Yeah Butty thats the one that I want.....:p :p :phones: :drum:

Is it the original ????

Fantazia - I heard it on the tape you gave Jaxxy. Its different to this one, still a good un, but this is the one I remember.

Ta everyone..:thumbsup: I love you all...:heart:

Sweet xx

butty
6th June 2002, 11:14 PM
right its the "decade of dreams - user friendly mix" ur after r kid its on the label dead dead good n the catalouge number is GOOD 16T

the cover is orange n white stripey and it smells of erm plastic :axe:

its the first track on that cd of mine - now theres a good reason for uncle grad to get his finger out of his bum n burn ya 1 :D

DJFANTAZIA
6th June 2002, 11:31 PM
Cant hear any of these samples, me computers shite, and keeps locking up when I try and hear audio.

Yeah if its good 16t, shouldn't be too hard to get hold of, ....I'll keep my eyes peeled:hole:

All these tunes on Dead Dead Good, were made in Northwich, 5 miles down the road to me!!!

Cant beat Local Northern Piano Tunes:king:

sweet sensation
7th June 2002, 10:59 AM
Cheers Butty and DJ Fantazia :thumbsup:

Youve made a sweet little girl very happy !!!! ;) :heart:

Sweet xx

ste huxley
7th June 2002, 11:25 AM
Errr I did say it was the decade of dreams mix about a milllion yonky years ago!!!!:p :p :p

sweet sensation
7th June 2002, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by ste huxley
Errr I did say it was the decade of dreams mix about a milllion yonky years ago!!!!:p :p :p

Oooooops so you did.....sorry Ste....:$

Sweet xx

ste huxley
7th June 2002, 12:00 PM
Slap your legs next time I see you girl:)