PDA

View Full Version : fpi project mangled up

butty
31st May 2002, 04:01 AM
i heard on a tape b 4 a mix (it was moggy at maximes i think) and theres fpi -project going back to my roots at the begging then not that far into it u hear like a quasar gun type noise and it changes into fpi project risky (the begginin of the piano bit) my first thoughts was that it was a crazy wild mix but after analyzin the said tune about 3 hundred times i dont see how its possible.

please help me ive asked jeeves n he told me to sod off

pauly p
31st May 2002, 11:19 AM
Butty
not sure if its this one -
fpi project megamix (paradise project).
It has about 5 tunes in a twenty minute mix - Can`t remember the order but starts with `back to my roots`, then `risky`, then `everybody`, then `lets go` then I think `feel it`.
There is an excellent pianopella only of each track on the b-side which is very handy.
(I think I might have to dig this one out)
Cheers
Pauly P

ste huxley
31st May 2002, 12:07 PM
Deffo thats the one, nice ID there Pauly

Yeah this is pretty rare I reckon, (no I'm not swapping mine Butty lol)

butty
31st May 2002, 04:52 PM
is it the paradiso ep im after??? the 1 with going back 2 my roots risky everybody etc etc on there own on it aswel??

nice 1

Francis
31st May 2002, 05:14 PM
Don' thinks so :(

The paradice EP only had the 4 tracks on it.

Everybody
Risky
Going Back 2 My Roots
Rich In Paradice

ste huxley
31st May 2002, 10:58 PM
Its called something like the FPI Project - Megamix EP

Good luck Butty the finder;)

butty
1st June 2002, 02:11 AM
cheers fellas n no worries mr huxley if shes out there il find her!! :)

VinylAnimal
2nd June 2002, 02:01 PM
Paradise Project Records - PPR024 is yer man Butty fella ;)

It's got "Going Back To My Roots", "Risky", "Eyerybody", "Feel It" and "Let's Go" mixed using what sounds like a cheap BBC Radio sound effect album :D

It's just called FPI Project Megamix, but as Pauly says the other side has got a pianopella of each of these tracks, which me thinks is why peeps were after it...

Ya see they had the good sense to leave the cheap BBC Sound Effects off the pianopella side :thumbsup: They're not mixed at all :cool:

sirius
2nd June 2002, 06:18 PM
Does someone have these pianopella's???. I was trying to learn some FPI hooks last year on my keyboard, but its dificult trying to hear exactly whats going on whilst everything else is pumping out at the same time..........
Could somebody upload them to myplay for me? I will make an account if necessary....

Thanks,

Sirius.

VinylAnimal
3rd June 2002, 05:19 PM
PM'd ya mate ;)