PDA

View Full Version : in the mornin'........

bob_skipton
29th May 2002, 03:55 PM
in the evenin'.....baby-baby-baby...baby !!!

OK, I was sure I'd posted this ages ago and someone ID'd it for me as :-

BASS VALUE - DO YOU WANNA PARTY.....but can't find it, so I've started it again.

This is an early nineties classic.

The female vocals are :-

"In the mornin'.....in the evenin....."
"baby-baby-baby...babyyy !!! "

Then it goes on to say.....

"out, out, out-out, out-out-out-out, out work ( I think )

Anyone got any other ideas 'cause I got hold of BASS VALUE and it's not that ?????

Cheers

Bob

sweet sensation
29th May 2002, 03:57 PM
Its defo Bass Value mate, but theres quite a few mixes. Im sure someone will tell you the right mix youre after...:D

Tis a f**kin belter of a tune, one of me all time faves..:thumbsup:

Sweet xx

bob_skipton
29th May 2002, 04:04 PM
your a darlin'

I thought that may be the case...but mine is on 3 beat records....and it doesn't sound anything like it.....

ta

Bob
x

sweet sensation
29th May 2002, 04:08 PM
Heres me thread about it from eons ago...funnily enough you were the first to reply !!!

Bass Value (http://www.pianoheaven.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3261&highlight=bass+value)

Sweet xx

bob_skipton
29th May 2002, 04:11 PM
because you started the thread.....

me and my memory.....

whats red backwards ????????????

der.........

ta

Bob

sweet sensation
29th May 2002, 04:14 PM
Lol !!! No probs mate :thumbsup:

Anyone who likes this tune is a fine tunespotter in my opinion !!!

Sweet xx

bob_skipton
30th May 2002, 03:14 PM
on the correct mix I need.....

thanx

Bob

sirius
30th May 2002, 08:03 PM
Its on the whitelabel release which came out before 3beat signed them up.....therefore I dont think there is a mix name, its just 'Do you wanna party'......Sheesh, I should know - I listened to it enough when I remade it on my keyboards etc a while ago!!!!!....The "in the morning, in the evening, we can do it" must hav been an illegal sample as it didnt get on proper release.

Hope this helps,

Ps, the 'out, out' bit youre on about is just some small part of the 'do you wanna party' vocal stepped up and down the keyboard range, although I never managed to find the exact bit!!. Also, you will notice that the 'do you wanna party' vocal is faster/higher pitch on the white. CHOO CHOO - TRAINSPOTTER IN THA HOUSE!!!!.

Sirius.

bob_skipton
31st May 2002, 08:15 AM
Nice one fella,

If it wasn't for people like you, this board wouldn't be as helpful.......

I'll keep an eye out

thanks for help....

Bob

bob_skipton
31st May 2002, 08:17 AM
BASS VALUE DO YOU WANT TO PARTY 12" UK EX/EX 12 INCH WHITE LABEL.

Should be OK, what do ya reckon....??

thanks again to Sweet and Sirius !!!!

Bob

sirius
31st May 2002, 10:00 PM
Probably too late..(Ive been really poorly today) but,

Be careful, if you defo want the 'in the morning, in the evening..' version make sure its *not* the 3beat whitelabel. Not that the 3beat promo isnt good or anything (its got another good mix no one plays and an acapella on it), but you want the one inscribed "BP-1" in the plastic runout.......its got a tune called 'feeling happy' on the bside aswell.......
Its a true 'whitelabel' not a promo white from 3beat.

Hope its the one you want, bud. Anywayz if it aint, then the record spanks anyway!!!!.

See ya laterz,

Sirius.

sweet sensation
31st May 2002, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Bob_Skipton
thanks again to Sweet and Sirius !!!!

Bob

Not a problemo Bob, Ive had plenty of help on here with me tune ids so if I can ever help, Im happy to do so...:D

Sweet xx

bob_skipton
3rd June 2002, 09:18 AM
that version, which is the 3 beat promo, I was a bit cheesed off when it wasn't what I wanted, but it's still a good tune....

I just hope this other one isn't the same, or it will be goin back....as the desc. just says white label....

here's hoping.....

Are you feelin' better today Sirius....I'm not 'cause I'm at work....and I'm going to see the Queen later for her Jubilee party...I got my invite through just yesterday...after I got home on the beer scooter...

tada

Bob