PDA

View Full Version : Bowa Lyrics

jonnykip
26th August 2004, 10:27 AM
Was at V festival at the weekend and the scissor sisters were doing a set. Anyways they played this really deep dirty bassey track that has the vocals from bowa. But only uses the first bit & just repeats;

'i know, your gonna want me,
but when you want me,
it might be a different story'

was a little joe mangled so can't really explain it much more.

Cheers anyhoot. :thumbsup:

Sully
26th August 2004, 02:20 PM
Might be -

ICP - Free and Equal

jonnykip
26th August 2004, 02:48 PM
Might be -

ICP - Free and Equal
Cheers sully.

Sample anyone???? :thumbsup:

Noel
26th August 2004, 04:00 PM
Funnily enough i was listening to ICP earlier...

I was at V on sat (Weston Park) but didn't catch (i don't think!) the scissor sisters dj set.. any good? Where was it?

jonnykip
26th August 2004, 04:09 PM
Funnily enough i was listening to ICP earlier...

I was at V on sat (Weston Park) but didn't catch (i don't think!) the scissor sisters dj set.. any good? Where was it?
Alright bud.

Cheers for sample, isn't that though. :( Have tried an e-mail to them. See if i get a reply now. Doubt it though. :rolleyes:

Yeah their set was wicked. Was in the red light club on sat night from 10 till 12. Was all weird and wonderful kinda stuff. :thumbsup:

Noel
26th August 2004, 04:35 PM
Yeah their set was wicked. Was in the red light club on sat night from 10 till 12. Was all weird and wonderful kinda stuff. :thumbsup:Don't think I went in there? Could've done with finding that after the Strokes finished... headed for the strongbow hut thingy where they proceeded to stop serving dead on 11pm when my mate was next in line at the bar... WANKERS! :'(

Did manage to catch 'Energy Flash' being played there earlier in the day as we strolled over after Badly Drawn Boy tho.. :D :thumbsup:

pluto
26th August 2004, 06:23 PM
could be this little italian tune from 92 marascia - i know

jonnykip
27th August 2004, 07:59 AM
could be this little italian tune from 92 marascia - i know
Grover. :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

:thumbsup: Spot on. Check ya PM's. Cheers bud. :thumbsup: