PDA

View Full Version : Long lost Sasha Mix

spiely
24th August 2004, 11:45 PM
HI,
i just found this tape at my brothers.

It says Sasha @ Tolerance Bradford University October 1991.

All th etunes have been id'd so far apart from one.

Here's the tracklisting

October 1991 Tolerance Bradford

Teknobit - Sade Sound Part OneCola Boy - Seven Ways to LoveS Bam - Chica Boom (Check)C & C - Music Factory - Here We Go (Rockin in 91 Dub)MCJ feat Seema - Sexitivity!Charvoni - Always ThereBizzare Inc - Playin With Knives (2 copies)Dance Rhythm - GroovesRozalla - Everybody's FreeTechnoage - Movin' OnCubic 22 - Night In MotionBrothers In Rhythm - Such a Good FeelingSSR - To Be HouseSide BSSR - To Be HouseIndie - ApolloniaCappella - EverybodyRozalla live PA - FaithHannah & Her Sisters - Bridge Over Troubled WaterCorina - Temptation (Beats)Alison Limerick - Where Love LivesJesus Loves You - Generations of LoveOMD - Souvenior (DMC mix)
??????????????unknown ????????????????? what a tune ???????????????? somebody must now this beast?????????????????

http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6211

Konspiracy
25th August 2004, 08:25 AM
lol - long lost sasha mix my bum :D :D ;) , good way of getting people to check your ID out fella.. :thumbsup:

Dunno it fella, tis a tune, hope someone IDs it

btw - isnt that the last night at Shelleys tracklisting

Konspiracy
25th August 2004, 08:42 AM
October 1991 Tolerance Bradford

Teknobit - Sade Sound Part OneCola Boy - Seven Ways to LoveS Bam - Chica Boom (Check)C & C - Music Factory - Here We Go (Rockin in 91 Dub)MCJ feat Seema - Sexitivity!Charvoni - Always ThereBizzare Inc - Playin With Knives (2 copies)Dance Rhythm - GroovesRozalla - Everybody's FreeTechnoage - Movin' OnCubic 22 - Night In MotionBrothers In Rhythm - Such a Good FeelingSSR - To Be HouseSide BSSR - To Be HouseIndie - ApolloniaCappella - EverybodyRozalla live PA - FaithHannah & Her Sisters - Bridge Over Troubled WaterCorina - Temptation (Beats)Alison Limerick - Where Love LivesJesus Loves You - Generations of LoveOMD - Souvenior (DMC mix)

lol :thumbsup:
24th May 1991, Shelleys, Mixmag 100, Last Night at Shelleys

Teknobit - Sade Sound Part One
Cola Boy - Seven Ways to Love
S Bam - Chica Boom (Check)
C & C - Music Factory - Here We Go (Rockin in 91 Dub)
MCJ feat Seema - Sexitivity!
Charvoni - Always There
Bizzare Inc - Playin With Knives (2 copies)
Dance Rhythm - Grooves
Rozalla - Everybody's Free
Technoage - Movin' On
Cubic 22 - Night In Motion
Brothers In Rhythm - Such a Good Feeling
SSR - To Be House
Side B
SSR - To Be House
Indie - Apollonia
Cappella - Everybody
Rozalla live PA - Faith
Hannah - Bridge Over Troubled Water
Corina - Temptation (Beats)
Alison Limerick - Where Love Lives
Jesus Loves You - Generations of Love
OMD - Souvenior (DMC mix)

Konspiracy
25th August 2004, 08:43 AM
Come on peeps, ID Spielys most wanted :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

pauly p
25th August 2004, 09:36 AM
Doh!
Got really exited then. Thought a tolerance tape existed :(

Went to Tolerance (Bradford Rio Campus) and he ended the night with that god awful `nothing compares to you` cover version thingy.

spiely
25th August 2004, 11:36 AM
Doh!
Got really exited then. Thought a tolerance tape existed :(

Went to Tolerance (Bradford Rio Campus) and he ended the night with that god awful `nothing compares to you` cover version thingy.

lol . Yes i went to that night as well. Twas a good night. The only tune i can recall him playing is KLF.
We went to that illegal do that the travellers were having somewhere in North Yorkshire aftewards :cops: :fekked: :cops:

PS I knew the tracklisting wouldn't get by you Neil :)

Stevo#1
30th August 2004, 07:16 PM
Awful cover version? He used the acapella of Sinead O`Connor over D-Shake. Was there another version he played?

Mike
30th August 2004, 08:43 PM
I dont think there was an acapella of Sinead OConnor I think he just played the actual tune over D Shake. Was never keen on the mix myself cos it's way out of key.