PDA

View Full Version : Velvet "Hold Me"

Venus_Glam
24th August 2004, 06:52 PM
Hiya,

was just wondering if someone could identify a track for me. I have this old Rampling mix tape.....there is a track listed on there as being Velvet "Hole Me". It has the lyrics that go

" there you were out there on the floor (trumpets)....the way you moved boy only made me want you more....(trumpets) I did not know you had me hypnotised....(trumpets) through the movement of your body dancing in my eyes.....I knew I had to hold you and make you mine...I don't wanna control you...just have a good time in ecstasy".....

I have 2 copies of Velvet's "Hold Me" and neither of these have those lyrics?! Can anyone ID the tune on the tape with those lyrics? Thanks alot if you can!

:)

Noel
25th August 2004, 10:54 AM
This has been bugging me all morn but it's just clicked. Those lyrics are from Barry White 'It's Ecstacy When You Lay Down Next To Me' apart from the word "boy" which is "girl" ..so could poss be a female's cover version?

Anyway, I've never heard a version of 'Hold Me' with those lyrics in. :)

Venus_Glam
25th August 2004, 03:29 PM
Come to think of it...I have heard that version! I remember hearing a version with male vocals. Damn! I wonder what the female one is. I have to find it! It is wikid. It must be an Italian cover or something. Thanks for the reply.

:)