PDA

View Full Version : name that 92 hardcore tune

Gillis
10th August 2004, 09:00 PM
Im trying to ID a 92 hardcore track, i dont have a sound clip but it starts with a female vocal "feee-aaal the rhythm, feee-aaal the rhythm and then says "come on mr dj" in a speeded up voice before breaking into the main tune. Im sure it must be called feel the rhythm but cant seem to ID it. Any help greatly appreciated. cheers Gillis :eyebrow:

Biskit
10th August 2004, 09:49 PM
Could be Rhythm Section - Feel the Rhythm (http://db5.gemm.com/ddc/search.pl?&a_refno=GML624095215) :)

Gillis
11th August 2004, 03:24 PM
its nothing that obvious im afraid. :( :(

Kizzer
11th August 2004, 05:05 PM
Could it be a mix of: New Class A - Feel The Rythm?

Gav
12th August 2004, 12:38 PM
is this the one your after?

Wish I could help you out with it,
been after it for a while myself, still no clue!

Gillis
12th August 2004, 06:06 PM
........but still not got it, i wish I could post a soundclip but dont have the neccessary bits :)

pianohouse
13th August 2004, 10:50 AM
I've heard a couple of times this hardcore anthem back in the days
and i don't remember the name. sorry...

jonnyp
15th August 2004, 12:28 PM
there was a tune back in about 92-3 that for some reason I think was by one of the terrorize/TBA/2 much type of artist. It kinda had some bird singing "feeeeel the rhythm, feeeeeeel the rhythm...." then had some kinda "why cant you feel the rhythm" sung 'around' in the musical meaning of the word

It then went onto some ragga style vocals going somet like "you're not dancing.....you're not with us" or somet similar.

Doesnt help as I cant remember the name but if it aint the one and somebody knows this one could they stick up a name.

ta

jonny