PDA

View Full Version : Please Help!!! Tune ID Request!!!

essential nick
10th August 2004, 01:48 PM
:wave: Hi, :wave:

There is a couple of tunes i've been after the title of for years, but can only remember a couple of lines from each one. Any help will be much appreciated!

First one I heard in a ritzy club (aaaaarrrggghhhh) back in 1995-97. Don't know when the tune came out exactly but that's when i heard it. I think the tune had pianos in it. Aren't sure if these words are correct but the chorus kinda goes something like this in a male voice (i think)...

'take me up and fly me away,
take me to a brand new day,
now i'm back to where i started,
(don't know final line) na nana nana?'

Second track, I heard recently in a bar called the Loaf in Manchester but as soon as i heard it i knew i'd heard it before. Quite a funky uplifting vocal house track in a US house vain. The vocal is screamed in a male voice, kinda like a black American evangelist church goer (i think) and goes like this...

'Stand up, for your love,
you gotta stand up for you love.'

I know it isn't the Love Tribe Stand Up tune cos i've already got that. The tune has a repeated riff that goes on through most of the track, with quite a chunky 4/4 beat.

Any help would be appreciated, cos i've been after these tunes for ages and it's beginning to mentally affect me know!!!

Cheers people!

sirius
10th August 2004, 05:30 PM
The second may be that Henry 'Stand up for love' tune which came out on Ore records, not sure though m8. Worth an mp3 to find out though.