PDA

View Full Version : Hazydayz June Vertigo set ID Please

tag
9th July 2004, 08:13 PM
HI chaps and chapesses,

vertigo set,plays tune big piano stylee,top tune that i want id for goes like"ooh argh love you so baby ooh argh love so baby".A guy ID it for me in there but i could not hear what he said,any takers?

tag

Mister_DJ
9th July 2004, 08:24 PM
Alright Tag fella...:thumbsup:

Welcome to the board (...at last ;) ) :cool:

Can't remember the tune u mean. You want me to rummage thru the set and find the one ur after? If noone gets it I'll try and have a go thru it Sunday...

:thumbsup:

Mart
:rolleyes:

Jonno
9th July 2004, 09:57 PM
Tag from Antems? Tag from Hazydayz? What the shitting crikey has taken you so long to have a post over here? Just a little post is all we were after!

How the devil are you btw?

PlebHead
9th July 2004, 10:00 PM
sorry to hijack the thread.....but
Mart is there anychance of getting hold of any of the sets on cd fella? wouldnt mind ste's and pauls (k klass) from maydayz
also would love a copy of nippers set from last month.

much appreciate it if ya could sort it for me or point me in the right direction mate

cheers
Pleb :thumbsup:

Mister_DJ
10th July 2004, 10:35 AM
sorry to hijack the thread.....but
Mart is there anychance of getting hold of any of the sets on cd fella? wouldnt mind ste's and pauls (k klass) from maydayz
also would love a copy of nippers set from last month.

much appreciate it if ya could sort it for me or point me in the right direction mate

cheers
Pleb :thumbsup:
Here you go...

http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34976

Mart
:rolleyes:

Konspiracy
10th July 2004, 11:36 AM
Alright Tag Lad

Its NK from anthems.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

btw Mart, while yer digging around for IDs for Vertigo sets could you dig out Februarys too.. Been listening to it in the car all week..lol is it you on the Microphone "Vertigooooo...Vertigooooooo" lol

Shooms
10th July 2004, 12:10 PM
Nice one Tag for joining up here fella :) Good to meet ya last Hazy... fuck knows what the tune is though I was a tad :fekked: :D

It werent Outphase - I'm in love was it ? Big piano tune... uses loads from Siedah Garret... ?

Mister_DJ
10th July 2004, 12:22 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

btw Mart, while yer digging around for IDs for Vertigo sets could you dig out Februarys too.. Been listening to it in the car all week..lol is it you on the Microphone "Vertigooooo...Vertigooooooo" lol
Lol - no. Its me at the beginning introducing him but thats Alan James from the cokey boys singing 'Vertigoooo' - LMAO, funny as...:fekked: :cops:

sweet sensation
10th July 2004, 02:57 PM
Moved to tune ids for you :thumbsup:

Hi Tag :wave: btw have you got those photos from April Hazy on the web at all?