PDA

View Full Version : 7 millions samples all in 1

butty
12th May 2002, 09:53 PM
okies this ones off back in time live 2 n its a wild un. its got the sample "can u feel it" followed by "whoa oh" then "can u feel it" then "nanananana" then "can u feel it" then "ohh baby yeah" then "nananana" n then the minister of house sample (as in in the begginin there was jack etc etc)

n e ways i need it any help always appreciated n will sort the id'er out with 2 cheeried tomatoes :thumbsup:

butty
13th May 2002, 12:31 AM
just been on paltalk with al n it aint that 1 - althou the 1 ys thought it was re rewind is a rasper all the same

will up a sample if no 1 knows it, just im a lazy arse n cant b botherd :axe: :)

oldskooldazed (al)
13th May 2002, 01:15 AM
tune id'd as

Rosso Borroaco - never gonna give you up

sample city - pure matt bell zone 92 tune

al

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

oldskooldazed (al)
13th May 2002, 01:25 AM
Circa 91 - can u feel me sounds like

one of my alltime fav piano tunes

al

:D :D :D

butty
13th May 2002, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by OldskoolDazed (al)
tune id'd as

Rosso Borroaco - never gonna give you up

sample city - pure matt bell zone 92 tune

al

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

nice 1 mate had the next rendezvous on pal with al n its the 1 :)

bar steward post times have gone pear again this posts all ske whiff!!

Swish
16th May 2002, 06:09 PM
wondered why u wanted that rocco barosso tune last night al ... its a nipper tune , never heard mattbell ever play it at zone .. nipper for defoo on that back to the oldskool piano classics
the better version of it is the dont stop which jonnyp has on record 10 cans of stella will secure it with jonny p for defo lol ,
rocco barosso , dont stop which has moreand diff samples in
and sounds more manly 2 i reckon ....
Al u got it 2 i think on mp3 i think i finished it off last night

Jonno
16th May 2002, 06:28 PM
Rosso Barroco was originally an old warehouse tune from 89-90. The aa-side "Never Gonna Give You Up" is actually a cover of the Rick Astley tune. The credits on the record are given to Stock/Aitken/Waterman.
Rick never sounded so good.

Jonno
16th May 2002, 06:31 PM
Rosso Barroco was originally an old warehouse tune from 89-90. Do-Do-Don't Stop was anyhow - It's easily the best side (there's less samples rather than more - so it's loads less cluttered). I can't remember ever hearing the other in a club or owt. The aa-side "Never Gonna Give You Up" is actually a cover of the Rick Astley tune. The credits on the record are given to Stock/Aitken/Waterman.
Rick never sounded so good.

Jonno
16th May 2002, 06:39 PM
How did that happen then