PDA

View Full Version : SASHA id's - prog/trance & old skool piano

DJ H
5th July 2004, 04:55 PM
:wave: Hi there all you Sasha officianado's :mad:
Please can anyone help with the following 4 id's - 1st was caned by all the big prog jocks circa 93, the other 3 were all big old Shelleys tracks - massive vocals & piano's :D
Been trying to get em id'd for years an years without any glimmer :'(

Props to anyone who can help :thumbsup:

Konspiracy
6th July 2004, 10:35 AM
Just bumpin this one..

Someone has to know those last 3 tracks, top stuff :thumbsup:

DJ H
6th July 2004, 01:34 PM
Yeah, would have thought so - they were caned everywhere - I truly miss that slower paced vocal / piano house of days old :'(

king coe
7th July 2004, 10:30 PM
i may not have the id knowledge of most on here for shellys stuff but i had a tent in the corner of that place and the one thing i can do is recognise tunes played there straight away ,with these im getting no inclings at all ,where are these tunes from? what tape ? number 4 sound familiar but i wouldnt have put it down as a shellys tunage

good luck anyway nice tunes

lippiatte
8th July 2004, 05:22 AM
hey i ID'd two of these over in another post about 10 balearic classics. check over there DJ H as i have listed catalog numbers and such.

also, king coe, i think i may have ID'd a track for you over at anthems.com

GavinH
9th July 2004, 12:54 PM
Anyone id'd "Old Skool 10" yet?
This one reminds me of Vertigo...

DJ H
9th July 2004, 01:11 PM
Yes dude, me as well - he always just used the beggining though with the acca...the full tune is mint! It's called 'Dance to the Soothing Rhymes' & it's from 91 - that's all I know :thumbsup:

badroxx
9th July 2004, 09:09 PM
Alright Marcus how you doing? Ital piano 4 was a little find of mine, I bought two copies and covered the centre of the one I took in Legends, and its been my little secret since this day. Its got the dodgy-est cover you have ever seen, its by Ian Lex - On the ground on the Disco Magic label out of Italy. And number 1 is Amy Stewart - Lost It which I sold.

oldskooldazed (al)
11th July 2004, 07:52 PM
oldskool10 is

a white label from 91 called temple of delight

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: