PDA

View Full Version : Euro 2004 Match of the day Beeb 1 tune ID pls

Shooms
1st July 2004, 04:00 PM
LOL right...

Last night for when the goal of the tournament comp was being shown there was a v nice instrumental track being played which reminded me badly of Sister Sledge - Thinking of you

Did anyone hear it ? Does anyone know it ? Nope I have no sound clips sorry :(

johns_ar
1st July 2004, 04:29 PM
is it the same as the title music?

i aint seen goal of the tournament one yet, or u on about the goal of the euro's overall since they began?

brady
1st July 2004, 08:39 PM
he he i know the tune your on about shoomster

ma ears pricked up aswell when it came on, used to be one of ma all time favourite tunes, long since forgotten about thou, until i heard it on the tv

and ive been digging around ever since to remember what it is

its frances nero - footsteps following me (from 1991)

tune

it was the inst version they played thou

anybody got an mp3 of the vocal version, i would love to hear it all the way through again

Shooms
2nd July 2004, 10:37 AM
he he i know the tune your on about shoomster

ma ears pricked up aswell when it came on, used to be one of ma all time favourite tunes, long since forgotten about thou, until i heard it on the tv

and ive been digging around ever since to remember what it is

its frances nero - footsteps following me (from 1991)

tune

it was the inst version they played thou

anybody got an mp3 of the vocal version, i would love to hear it all the way through again

you lad :D cheers fella

Amelie
2nd July 2004, 10:42 AM
Is it quite classical with lots of strings? If so i know what it is.

wildpitch
2nd July 2004, 10:47 AM
i heard this last night, it's a quality tune. bit of a modern northern soul tune, at least it was when it came out. phones:

Amelie
2nd July 2004, 10:57 AM
i heard this last night, it's a quality tune. bit of a modern northern soul tune, at least it was when it came out. phones:

Ahhh its different to the one i mean then, i never watched the prog last night. I mean the lovely stringy piece they have been using in general.

:)

johns_ar
2nd July 2004, 02:09 PM
Ahhh its different to the one i mean then, i never watched the prog last night. I mean the lovely stringy piece they have been using in general.

:)

thats a re-edit of of basement jaxx good love, done for the beeb