PDA

View Full Version : Rhythm On The Loose

lippiatte
10th June 2004, 04:00 PM
hey guys,

need some help figuring out exactly what i've got here....

my copy of Rhythm on the Loose has the following tracks:

Side A: Optimisim (Fall Down)
Side B: Break Of Dawn

It's on the label: The One After d

Catalog Number: ODE 1

i can't seem to find any info on it so i don't know if i bought some sort of weird re-issue, or if i in fact bought the first pressing, or what.....

thanks for your help.

kindly,
matthew

pauly p
10th June 2004, 06:43 PM
Not sure but I have ODE 2
3 down - Deep trip (The one after d).

It basically steals heavily from SL2 - DJ`s take control and acreditted to Kevin Saunderson and Chez Damier for KMS records (Even though it sounds nowt like either style)

lastnightadj
10th June 2004, 06:50 PM
Not sure but I have ODE 2
3 down - Deep trip (The one after d).

It basically steals heavily from SL2 - DJ`s take control and acreditted to Kevin Saunderson and Chez Damier for KMS records (Even though it sounds nowt like either style)
I've got that on KMS - i've always preferred it to SL2 - although to be fair it is 95% exactly the same

I always assumed that the ROTL that you have lippiatte was the first pressing :thumbsup:

sirius
11th June 2004, 02:04 PM
Bit of a tricky one maybe, Im a bit hazy without digging mine out, but I think there were two releases of the tune on the One after D label, I could swear I have a green and a red label version - one of em is the original before it got resigned to a more major label, I think its the red one, but Im not sure anymore.

See ya

Sirius.

Shooms
11th June 2004, 02:45 PM
hey guys,

need some help figuring out exactly what i've got here....

my copy of Rhythm on the Loose has the following tracks:

Side A: Optimisim (Fall Down)
Side B: Break Of Dawn

It's on the label: The One After d

Catalog Number: ODE 1

i can't seem to find any info on it so i don't know if i bought some sort of weird re-issue, or if i in fact bought the first pressing, or what.....

thanks for your help.

kindly,
matthew

you got the 1st pressing fella ;) likewise so do I :D

later signed of course to Network where it was backed with the excellent Rhythmology :D

PS just checked & it aint on discogs...

lippiatte
11th June 2004, 08:35 PM
thanks shoomster,

i thought i had the "original" copy but wasn't sure. the only other ones i'd ever seen were on Netwerk.

c-ya!!

dodgymix
11th June 2004, 08:41 PM
1st press fella...

Optimisim (Fall Down)

is a tune toooo!!!!!!!

Mike
11th June 2004, 09:21 PM
Also worth looking out for on One After D is

3v - Gameboy

Slightly hardcoreish tune (though you could play it in a house set) sampling the electric choc - shock the beat piano.

I think there's a discography for One After D on www.oldskooldiscogs.com

Edit: also for hardcore fans Heavyweight - Way of the Future, on that label is pretty good too - it's on the legendary Top Buzz at Fantazia new years eve set.