PDA

View Full Version : Here's another chance for u to dance...

Dj Dru
6th May 2002, 01:59 AM
wots the proper name of the tune with a female vocal saying ''here's another chance for u 2 dance with me'' It was remixed on the question mark (?) label.

thanx

nathan
6th May 2002, 02:20 AM
sounds of eden by shades of rhythm.
There are loads of dodgy versions about spoiling the vibe of this classic which is incidentally famous for being the only tune for being in the charts in 91 before becoming a massive club classic

Dj Dru
6th May 2002, 02:24 AM
Thanks alot

sweet sensation
6th May 2002, 03:20 AM
Good choice of tune there mate...:thumbsup:

S/O/R one of the best acts ever !!!

Thats why Im called Sweet Sensation (top, top, top tune)....:p bit of oldskoolanthemz trivia for you there !!! :crazy: :roll: :phones:

Sweet xx

VinylAnimal
6th May 2002, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by nathan
famous for being the only tune for being in the charts in 91 before becoming a massive club classic

Danny D - "Found Love" was in the charts in the 80's :o :o

XTC played it at GT - scratched it in using the whip sound near the start :thumbsup:

Fookin choon :D :D

whatyadoinsucka
6th May 2002, 12:28 PM
visionmasters feat kylie minogue
went in at 46

urban shakedown 'some justice' (mickey finn's hardcore jungle cover of ce ce rogers nearly got in the top 20

at 23 in the charts

VinylAnimal
6th May 2002, 02:27 PM
C&C - Deeper Love was in (all be it on the flip of "Pride")

Together - Hardcore Uproar was there, but I can't remember whether it was before or after it became big.

Joy Salinas - Rockin Romance made a brief appearance too. Didn't get very far (mid 70's in the top 100) but it was played on "The Chart Show" :p

ste huxley
6th May 2002, 02:34 PM
>>Together - Hardcore Uproar was there, but I can't remember whether it was before or after it became big.

Definately after fella!!!:p